Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F/S/T Red Line Beamscan

trust me, ebay it. Beam Scans that work fetch a good penny. Prolly $600 now a days

Lightbulb

Damn, there goes me trying to offer an older 100+mW TTL Maxyzmodule... I'd eBay it if it is worth that much money.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    Damn, there goes me trying to offer an older 100+mW TTL Maxyzmodule... I'd eBay it if it is worth that much money.
    what nm. is it?

Hi

The MaXYZmodules are 659nm, that is assuming it's one of the red ones of course

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Default Argon laser head

I may have a 50mW Amercan 60X (head only) that I may be willing to part with.
    I aquired an extra one some time ago and have no use for it. Pefect conition.
    I want to hold on to in case my other argon ever dies but I always wanted a beam scan.

I know it may not be worth it for you with out the power supply. Let me know

Quote Originally Posted by LASERGUY View Post
    I may have a 50mW Amercan 60X (head only) that I may be willing to part with.
    I aquired an extra one some time ago and have no use for it. Pefect conition.
    I want to hold on to in case my other argon ever dies but I always wanted a beam scan.

I know it may not be worth it for you with out the power supply. Let me know

thank you for the offer of your 60x I no longer have a power supply
    for that unit
    So i will have to pass on your offer

mark

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    what nm. is it?
    It actually says 657nm on it. Serial Number 128. Almost a collectors item itself. I knew I should have had him sign it at FLEM 1.5. I just disconnected it from it's wall wart. I have had it in a LAserFX for a couple of weeks since I got it back from clandestiny. It would be the perfect thing to replace that hene with.

You got any pictures of that thing scanning? I'll reattach this Maxyz to a power supply and take a few pics of it.

The beam scan basically produces lines and simple shapes I forget the pps on it but I own four working sets. Maybe 100 pps. It can make a star, lines, and do simple beam patterns. The appeal of it is it runs flawlessly. Club owners love them because of the ease of use and never going out.

Thumbs up

I have a few offers,

Any more out there?

Bump for a great unit