Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Mamba bugs/errors: post here !

Okay them!
    You can avoid scene overlap by checking the box No Scene Overlap in the Settings menu.

Quote Originally Posted by MambaFreak View Post
    Okay them!
    You can avoid scene overlap by checking the box No Scene Overlap in the Settings menu.
    Audrey,
    If I use mouse, the scenes won't overlap each other. But if I write
    the position into the setting, I'll can overlap them.

where are the others We all user MB?

Gabor

The no scene overlap check has been removed as there was no need for it. There is no sense in overlapping scenes on the same track so the software now should prevent this from occuring - hence no need for a checkbox

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Gabor is right. You can overlap scenes by changing the start and endtime of a scene.
    Example:
    Scene 1: Start 0:00, End 10:00
    Scene 2: Start 5:00, End 15:00

Hi,

This function works wrong:create releaseable.
    I send it on a Monday the releaseable bug list and video.

Gabor

Unhappy

Overlapping scenes by editing the start/end/length values manually is my fault, yes. All the checks for overlapping were (and are) part of the drag/drop code, Mamba never checked for overlapping when adjusting those values with the controls on the lower left of the main window. Will be fixed shortly.

And now I'm waiting for monday, I'm curious about what bug there might be in the "Create releaseable show" stuff. Possibly already fixed

Hi OG,

Can you please tell us why it is not possible to download the latest build of Mamba?
    I mean, now we have to wait untill the next release, were you have fixed 100 bugs.
    I think it will decrease bug reports if we can use the latest build.
    The last post of Whiteg is a good example for that.

Microsoft Update is a good example for that: we all receive Hotfixes almost every week for Windows.

Greetings,
    The Beta Build Users

Here here Audrey - It's such a rigmarol having to fill out the darn form every time.
    It would be so much easier if they where sent automatically as my program I have say's they will.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Here here Audrey - It's such a rigmarol having to fill out the darn form every time.
    It would be so much easier if they where sent automatically as my program I have say's they will.

Not to mention that Medialas isn't very responsive to the form

Currently have ver.3915 and filled in form about a month ago to get update and haven't had a response yet

I presumed with the update form going missing from the software download page that it must have meant version 2 was almost out

Troy
    RTI Piko RGB 4 Projector
    CT6215 Scanners & CT 671 Amps; CT6210 & Medialas Microamps.
    RGBLaser Systems 6000mW RGB Module - 638nm/445nm/532
    LD2000 Pro + QM2000.net + Beyond
    Etherdream + LSX

Old Projector Build

It is not necessary to fill out the form every time again. It is just a matter of priorities that causes the undesireable delays when rolling out a new version. I am totally consumed by working on Mamba Black, more than I planned to. As soon as I can find some time I'll work on the update mechanism again. The plan is that properly authenticated users would get their downloads with a similar mechnanism as the already mentioned Windows Update or e.g. Mozilla Thunderbird. But there are requirements to meet for this and that takes time which I don't have at the moment. I can't do more than working my a** off, sorry.

//Edit: As mentioned numerous times before, if you feel that you requested an update but didn't get anything, feel free to PM me with your dongle number and email and I'll check. If you don't know your dongle number (AKA serial number), have a look at the bottom of the "About" dialog.

//Edit 2: Needless to say that we receive lots of submits where people are incapable of entering their details correctly or even completely. If your dongle number is "0000" or "-1" or "1.80.838"... *sigh*. I'm thinking of adding the request form to Mamba Black itself so that I can at least fill in SOME details automatically (for the mentally challenged). </rant>
    Last edited by OldGrumpy; 11-22-2008 at 00:50.