Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Newbie (n00b!) forum?

I think a noob forum or a special section within this forum to give basic information about lasers, what,s a dichro, combinding beams and what is needed to build a projector is a good idea. A lot of questions are asked over and over again by new members. I,m sure that everyone is happy with answering al these questions but a complete section within this forum would be very helpful for people who want to learn about lasers and projectors. I,m not sure what has to be in this section and what not though

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by edison View Post
    I think a noob forum or a special section within this forum to give basic information about lasers, what,s a dichro, combinding beams and what is needed to build a projector is a good idea. A lot of questions are asked over and over again by new members. I,m sure that everyone is happy with answering al these questions but a complete section within this forum would be very helpful for people who want to learn about lasers and projectors. I,m not sure what has to be in this section and what not though
    Agreed! Excellent Idea.
    - instinct