Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wanted - die4laser driver ASAP

Default Wanted - die4laser driver ASAP

Robin has ran out of drivers.

does anyone have a spare one?? i need it asap??

cheers
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Hi Andy con i have one you can either borrow and send back, or replace with a new one once Robin sends you one the choice is yours all depending where you live in essex you can pick it up
    Paul

how about buy from you?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

i would like it replaced, otherwise i will have to get in contact with Robin and organise one to be sent to me, Robin should have my details i have bought several parts from him so if you wish you can ask Robin to send me one once he has the parts in stock and built one to send to me if you want to pay Robin for it, or get Robin to to send to you then on to me its your choice either way i would like it replaced
    Paul

Nooo... Our beloved die4drives must not run out!

Did he run out of PCBs or just some component? If he ran out of PCBs, will he order new ones?

I have a spare PCB that I will get the components for and solder on Monday. I can sell it to you. Same price as Robin + £1 shipping from Sweden.

Quote Originally Posted by tocket View Post
    Nooo... Our beloved die4drives must not run out!

Did he run out of PCBs or just some component? If he ran out of PCBs, will he order new ones?

I have a spare PCB that I will get the components for and solder on Monday. I can sell it to you. Same price as Robin + £1 shipping from Sweden.
    sounds good mate
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Let me know your paypal account. I think that's the easiest way of doing it (then I get your address at the same time too).

Would you like any of the range set resistor links pre-cut? I also typically add one of these (with 3 pins) over the SET/GND/DRV: http://www.elfa.se/images/highres/h3191.jpg

They are neat because you just put a jumper (like those you have in your PC) over SET-DRV when you want to run it at full power and use a female connector for modulation. Just say if you want that as well.

just a normal die4laser driver will do me cheers mate.

PM me your paypal addy and how much you want for the driver and ill pay today

cheers
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

How much are they?
    I could do with 2.

Jim

Hi Jimbo they are around £20 each if Robin puts them together or much less if you just get the board off Robin and get and put the parts on yourself, personaly i cant solder to know where near Robins standards so he puts then together for me