Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hows you Lasever 200mw 473nm holding?

Making 20mw. It's exactly the same scenario as before. F@cking GARBAGE. The worst laser I ever had! All my other lasers an some are much older then this still kicking overspec. Never again anything from Lasever.
    I hired an Italian guy to do my wires. Now they look like spaghetti!

Found old ~80mw Blue TTL. Will use it for now(until my new 300/400mw 473nm arrives). Put them both side by side. 80mw is 4 times brighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Laser View Post
    Making 20mw. It's exactly the same scenario as before. F@cking GARBAGE. The worst laser I ever had! All my other lasers an some are much older then this still kicking overspec. Never again anything from Lasever.
    Was this one of the newer style replacements from lasever?

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Was this one of the newer style replacements from lasever?
    Yes. it is indeed!

Have you contacted Lasever? I can handle lasers going bad but I expect companies to stand behind their products so I am curious to see what they have to say.

im a little annoyed at lasever at the moment!!!

i returned a faulty green to them in dec 07. they said it never arrived.

after 6 months of chasing the royal mail, they send me a copy of the form that lasever had signed to say they had received the laser.

sent this to lasever and they said it had arrived in the building but not to lasever office?!

but they said they would replace the faulty green with a new one. but i said to them i brought a 400mw green from them and didnt need the 100mw green anymore and could i put the money towards a red from them.

they said their policy is replace only and i cant put the money towards the red.

how fooking stupid!!!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

After that BS I would say that Lasever owes you more than just a replacement. They have just lost me as a customer until I hear that have straightened out their blue laser problems, bad communications, and poor customer relations.

My 80mw 473nm is 5 years old. Still works like new. 5 years ago there was a different spec for beam height. Was a challenge to mix it with modern beam heights. Had to put it on it's side on brackets. Actually there was the same story with laserbtb green I had. I went bad after a short time. After all the bad talk I put on this forum. They sent me a complementary 500mw. And it still works great and still overspecs to about 600mw. Thats the example how GOOD companies deal with their screw ups.

After long back-forward between Laserwave and CNI. I played safe and choose CNI 300mw @ 473nm.

Hi @ all. I have got two (2nd generation) blue 100mW returned from Lasever, as both 1st generation did fail after a couple of hours operation (besides the two green ones I had, 100+200mW which failed as well, they still sit somewhere at Lasever and David went completely quiet on mails).

One of the blue is still working at more than 100mW (I let that one run for 3 weeks continuous after getting it back from China, to be sure, with no issues), but the other one I had actually put back in my projector died again after a few hours.

I have given up on Lasever. The working one I will put on ebay, and forget about my 2 greens sitting in China. Very sad story.

The most annoying to me is not the lost money, but I put lots of work in my projector, its a very tight set up (will post pictures in a 'here I am' thread in a second), and I now have to re-do the whole thing, if it is even possible. Went to CNI for a 150mW blue, Laser-Wave for green, and have to build a red from DVD diodes.

Greets, Jo