Thread: Laser Projector Enclosures!

Default Laser Projector Enclosures!

Hi Guys,

I am after some pre-fabricated projector enclosures for some new heads i'm building. They need to be big enough to house a 1000mw CNI Diode, Galvos and Amps, Idealy with a hanging brakcet to.

Laser Visuals did a perfect case for this application, however, they no longer sell them,- UNLESS you order at least 10 or more.

Does anyone know where Icould obtain some cases from at a reasonable price? Idealy with the cut-outs already on the back for 25 DSUB, IEC, Key Interlock etc?

Otherwise, would anyone be up for a group but on the Laser visuals cases? bought in bulk they work out at £85+ VAT each, we would want four, so that leaves 6 to sell....

Alex

Send a PM to mark ( fluff ) here on PL

he was selling cases at the UK meet

all the best ... Karl

thanks Karl

Will do

I have set up my shop to make custom scanner enclosures. I will offer PhotonLexicon users a 35% discount from the normal prices!! My standards for enclosures is very high and I am sure you will be satisified. I make sure that the design is well planned and thought out. I then use only the finest plywood from Home Depot to make the enclosures. And, to make sure that the internals are well insulated and shock-proof, I have a contact with OfficeMax so that I can buy the very best styrofoam packing peanuts available! I fill each enclosure with these syrofoam peanuts so that you will never have to worry about things shorting out or jiggling around in there.

Anyway, if interested, send me a PM.

I am intressted!

Pangolin FB3 QS/LivePro/SMS2Laser
    Riya MultiBus
    Pangolin LD2000 Pro