Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PBS Cubes (650 & 473nm) + AR Coated Dichros + Mount Group Buy PART II

Default PBS Cubes (650 & 473nm) + AR Coated Dichros + Mount Group Buy PART II

Ok everyone - the last thread became quite the mess over the 2.25 months it was up and running.

Here it is again Post or PM your Orders in. Make it as clear as possible! (Subject example Group buy ORDER). I receive many PMs a day and sometimes I find it difficult to get back in a timely manner - I will get back to you as soon as I can.

1) 15mm^3 473nm PBS Cube $30
    2) 15mm^3 650nm PBS Cube $30
    3) 15mm Diameter AR Coated (reflect blue and green pass red) $30
    4) 15mm Diameter AR Coated (reflect blue pass green and red) $30
    5) Dichrohic 2-Axis Mount (accepts 15mm dichros above) $33
    6) Dichrohic 3-Axis Mount (accepts 15mm dichros above) $44
    7a) Dichrohic Kit - (includes 1 each of the AR Dichros and Two 2-Axis mounts) $108
    7b) Dichrohic Kit - (includes 1 each of the AR Dichros and Two 3-Axis mounts) $126

You may have noticed the prices of the mounts have increased slightly. This is because of the unforeseen increase in shipping costs of the heavy mounts from China - I did not factor in this added cost and I suffered from losses from the last group buy

Goggles - YES THEY ARE STILL AVAILABLE
    However, only Green and RGB Goggles are available. There was a lack of demand for the Blue and Red only goggles.

If you are interested in Pictures, specs, or just general information please check the last thread first! Which can be found here http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...ead.php?t=3670

If you can't find the information you are looking for - please feel free to PM me with questions. I am usually pretty fast at responding to them.

SHIPPING - $8 for reasonable sized US orders. $12 US for larger orders inside US. (One or two kits with any amount of dichro or cubes fall under the 'reasonable' size)

International orders - IF the order is grouped together with other members (for a secondary distribution point) shipping will be a flat rate of $10 to cover the cost of shipping to the secondary distributor. For individual shipment internationally a flat rate of $14 will be charged. All others situations will be dealt with on an individual basis.

-Max
    Last edited by mliptack; 03-11-2008 at 23:02.

did you get my last pm?

do you think this mirror would fit in the mounts? also is it any good? lol

http://www.mi-lasers.com/cgi-bin/sho...rchResult.html

I did read that and i'm positive I responded. Regardless - I'm sure you could make it work. Regarding quality you would have to contact MI they could likely give you a spec sheet or run some tests for you.

- max

since of course its only a mirror you could always attatch at to the front of the mount with glue. Just a simple solution of course

Just an update - the 2nd shipment is in! LOTS of the new style 3-Axis Mounts and PBS Cubes (and extras if you still need some)! Those of you that have been waiting - the wait is over

Also later tonight or tomorrow morning I will let you guys have a sneak preview of the 3-Axis PBS Cube Mount

Hi Max,

is the threaded hole for mounting the mounts metric or US?

Hi,

I search the optical specs for PBS cube and dichros please ?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by mliptack View Post
    Just an update - the 2nd shipment is in! LOTS of the new style 3-Axis Mounts and PBS Cubes (and extras if you still need some)! Those of you that have been waiting - the wait is over

Also later tonight or tomorrow morning I will let you guys have a sneak preview of the 3-Axis PBS Cube Mount
    its tomorrow afternoon, your killing me bro

Quote Originally Posted by Zoof View Post
    Hi Max,

is the threaded hole for mounting the mounts metric or US?

It is metric, I think it is M4 or M5?

Yeah its metric - not sure of the size.

Flecom - Sorry buddy, I'm pretty busy I am about to take the pictures now and load them up as soon as possible.

Satseb - like I said - most of that info you can find in the original thread - the info is within the first few pages of it. If there is something specific - let me know. I don't know the data by heart - but I remember that some of the members that tested them have said they are superior to the Edmund Optics equivalent.

I've got most of the stuff packaged up today - but ran out of packing tape. Most, if not all, the packages will be shipped out tomorrow.

Regards,
    Max