Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Projector Enclosure Group Buy from Laser Visuals

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Easy lad !
    I would have thought your first question would be "Cuánto para el franqueo a España?"
    How much for postage to Spain?

Smile

Hi JALEO,

Shipping spain for 3 cases would be about 86 Euros. Delivery time from 3 days. Not sure what you mean about crystal output window (maybe you mean does it have a glass output window?) Apparently they have anti-reflective glass on the output window.

Not sure on output window size- it's quite big, but you can fit an ally plate to make it smaller etc..

Regards,

Alex

Looks like we may nearly have enough people now to make this group buy happen....

Okay, I am going to change my order to 3 of these enclosures. I am going to put a couple 1 watt viasho green lasers in 2 of them and then I am going to try and fit and RGB in the other one. These will have an aluminum plate so I can measure and drill/tap directly into the enclosure right?

Hi,

Yes they do have ally plate so they can be drilled for mounting laser components. Think it tells you on the spec sheet: www.laservisuals.com/enclosure

Looks like we may no be able to put the order in.

Can I check that everyone is ok to pay via paypal? I feel it's probably the easiest and most secure way to do this GB, unless anyone has any other ideas?

Regards,

Alex

Paypal would be great for me.

How much is shipping for one case to Sweden? I'm not very rich at the moment, but bloody hell... that is a good price.

Hi Tocket,

65 Euros for shipping to sweeden, your looking at delivery around 5 days (hopefully)

If you want to go for one, I need payment via paypal, once I have everyones payments, I can get the order sent through to Julie at LV.

Obviously i will keep everyone updated EVERY step of the way..

Alex

Damn, €65 is just too expensive. Earlier this month I received 2 large packages from Germany weighing over 30kg in total. That cost me €15 in shipping, with delivery to the door. That is a much more reasonable price.

Sorry, but I refuse to pay silly shipping prices.

I don't know why courier shipping is so expensive out of the UK, but it is.

After much shopping around it cost me £66 (~$130) to send a QM2000 to Pangolin in Europe for a firmware update.
    Cost them 40EURO to return it...

Yes,

UK Shipping prices are rediculous I'm afraid..