Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Projector Enclosure Group Buy from Laser Visuals

Try Interparcel for shipping.

http://www.interparcel.com/quote/courier-quote2.php

Shipping to Sweden looks like £20 + vat

Jim

Ok, count me in for one of these babys! Time to start my first DIY project and this loks like it'll get me off to a good start!

Happy to pay via paypal, so let me know what i need to do.

Guys, I have been using Parcel force for quotes, thats probably why they are more. Can use the other courrier though for Int shipping..

Alex

Just thought I'd cover a few things in regards to these cases..

-When paying through paypal, there will be a 4% surcharge to pay, which I'm sure some of you know who use paypal often.

-There is a 3-4 week lead time for these cases to be manufactured, so you will have to be patient in regards to receving the cases.

Apart from that it's all looking good. However, I will need everyones payments before I can put the order through to LV, due to the total cost of the cases.

Any questions though, plz ask!

Alex

Hi Guys,

Sorry to let people down on this, but it looks as if I may have to drop out of this group buy myself. I was advised by one of the other members who has a 1 Watt Vaisho installed in one of the LV enclosures that there is very little room inside for components and there are cooling issues (due to the size of the lab supply)

So It looks like I could have cooling problems if I went with these, which is obviously the last thing I want,- the laser head shutting off with over temp duering a show due to lack of cooling!

Should everyone else still be up for the buy, please liase with James/Julie from LV and i'm sure you could sort something out...

Well that is bad news. I was planning on using two of these for the 1 watt viashos. It seemed that these enclosures were plenty big enough for this type of use. If this is not true then I am going to have to start looking somewhere else.

Mike has started another thread regarding the custom build aluminum enclosures.

This thread for the group buy of laser visual cases kinda died fter quite lot of interest initially ...... I already hve on dn they are very well made ...is there any seriou interest in resurrecting this group buy ?

Of laser visual projector cases cases £85+ vat + delivery

Lead time is a month sop you would need cash handy around NOW to be able to get this moving #

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

I notice on their web site the enclosures are listed as sold out.

I beleive they will do a special order for ten cases , does not look like there would be enough interest here though ...so i think its a non starter
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers