Thread: Laserworld - Great Service

Thumbs up Laserworld - Great Service

Thought I would drop in a few well deserved words for Martin Werner at Laserworld.

I ordered a set of their 50k scanners and 50mtrs of DB25.

The package was sent within a day, however due to NO fault of Laserworld, 3 weeks later the package arrived. If it hadn't been for UPS cocking up royally and ignoring my instructions the package would have been with me in 3 days.

Basically, I gave UPS a set of contact numbers and dates that I would be available to receive the package. In their infinite wisdom, they tried to deliver on every day that I told them not to, which resulted in them sending the package back to Laserworld.

One call to Martin and the package was on its way back to me. It seemed nothing was too much trouble for Martin and he was straight on the case and got my package back to me in a matter of days...

I haven't installed the scanners yet, but I do have a set of Laserworld 45k's that I have had running for some time... They are a good solid set of scanners, that seem to run cool, silent and pretty accurate...

For those that are interested, I will post some pics of the kit when I get back to the UK.

Suffice to say, that the product is excellent and the customer service is second to none.

Nice job Laserworld, from a very happy customer.

Shame on you UPS

Mark

Heh we call them OOPS. They always seem to mess something up...damaged/late/no-show parcels. FedEx is the last ones that don't make a habit of hammering things......atleast around here. Pix please !!
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

OOPs sounds about right to me... Absolute nightmare...

As requested here are a couple of pics of the kit... As you can see it is well packaged and protected... You even get a spare set of mirrors...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1089.JPG  

DSCN1091.JPG  

DSCN1092.JPG  

They are really nice arn't they. I have a set sat here waiting to be stuffed infront of my ALC68 when I get around to reconning it

Well built with what look to be good instructions to boot!

UPS - Pahhh!
    They lost my dichro that Edmunds optics sent me! Luckily Edmunds sent me out another one and that one got here ok.

Bought the scanset from Laserworlds EBay site and had a very good transaction with them. Very good service.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

I see the 45K set on their site. What did the 50K set cost you?

Tim

http://tinyurl.com/2recdb

£255.00 + £15.00 P&P with the PSU too
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!