Thread: 50 Watt Green Ultra Ray COBRA YAG Design and All With Projector - OFFERS???

Default 50 Watt Green Ultra Ray COBRA YAG Design and All With Projector - OFFERS???

A big green beam machine that I will sell if the right offer comes in. You get 50 watts of green, projector with scanners and beam table. Plug and play, all spare parts, mechanical and electrical design, drawings and all. Think in the ball park of one of these. Would make a wonderful Christmas Gift for you! (just dont tell your wife!!!)

http://www.attitudecustoms.com/models.asp
    Attached Files Attached Files

Interesting...

Looks like a z-fold Laserscope, even a lot of the bits look the same. I assume its a rebuilt Laserscope for show work?
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Any idea of price range? Would you consider anything in trade?

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Interesting...

Looks like a z-fold Laserscope, even a lot of the bits look the same. I assume its a rebuilt Laserscope for show work?
    You are sort of correct...however rebuilt laserscope is quite the understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by lasermaxx View Post
    Any idea of price range? Would you consider anything in trade?
    Looking for around $30K as is (producing 50 watts of green, its spec is 40 watts) with all design electronic and mechanical included so that in the future you could convert other vagina burners (old laserscope medicals) into something like this. I will accept trade as long as they are dead presidents printed on paper. I have no use for ANYTHING else. Keep in mind I have been there and done that and all i want is to have my babies go to good homes. You will NOT find a better system. A roll around mr coffee vag burner cant even come close. If you are wealthy i have about 2.5k sq feet of really cool entertainment gear that all must go before I die. Not trying to sound pompous...im just having fun with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Laserman532 View Post
    A big green beam machine that I will sell if the right offer comes in. You get 50 watts of green, projector with scanners and beam table. Plug and play, all spare parts, mechanical and electrical design, drawings and all.
    Hi Laserman -

I am pretty sure we have bought spare LS parts from you off eBay before - good to see you here! - Yeah, we very well may be interested after the turn of the year - got several KTP projects on the horizon, and this looks (yes, got the pix, thanks - very nice!) like it could be a shoe-in for at least one... I assume this is certified, with nice shiny acc# and all?? - PM me contact info, so'z we can chat, cool? -

thanks
    jon
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

You are sort of correct...however rebuilt laserscope is quite the understatement.
    I def agree to that!

I have built 2 myself,the toughest is doing the correct wireing Interlocks etc.

A roll around mr coffee vag burner cant even come close.
    Oh, I don't burn them
    "TO DO IS TO BE" - Nietzsche
    "TO BE IS TO DO" - Kant
    "DO BE DO BE DO" - Sinatra