Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Aluminum cabinets...

It doesn't look too promising from here...I thought at that price of around $200 ish they would be a bargain. They are. I just don't have the funds right now to buy all of them and sell a couple here and there. I am trying to lock in a contract on a house. Lets try and see who would want a nice cabinet. I could sure use another! Only one for me though....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Lightbulb

I'd like to grab one, but from what I see that only makes 5 or 6... And I'd have to get mine past the boss... But that is only a probelm to be overcome, not a show stopper.

You can count me in for 1 ....

Cool

My vendor called me today. We have finally moved in the new house. Man ....what a job. But then I have a much larger laser emporium to play in. Not to mention that the community airstrip is just a 2 minute walk from my front door.....YEAH!!!! OK back to the call....he still has me in line for these and would like to go ahead. I told him that there may not be enough interest right now and that I would try and revive it. So.....let me know. This is still possible....as far as the supplier and me. I will take one...it's a start....
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

At this point I am in for 1 as well.

Lightbulb

I'd like to grab at least one. I have the guts for a second projector that I may like to sell, but I bet shipping for a box will add too much to the price of the "sale", so only put me down for 1 at this time.

Put me down for 1

Question

Are there any plans for this GB to continue? if so I’m also interested in 1

I'm definitely interested in one.

If this guy is willing to do this again.....I had the deal all set and ready to ship the parts out. I don't think there is enough entrest in this. Ther was a minimum order....the issue now is that metal prices have almost double in the last 12 months. I will have to send them an e-mail and see if the deal we had is still available. Who knows.....a the time I thought it would be a good deal to get a nice machined,anodised case. Maybe not. I can't sit on $2K of aluminum now.....too many irons in the fire....not enough hands to tend to them all.