Thread: Would someone let me borrow an EasyLase for a couple of weeks??

Default Would someone let me borrow an EasyLase for a couple of weeks??

I need one for testing my software for a short time. I'll pay for shipping and am willing to throw in some beer money. I won't need it long and will take care of it. But if I break it, I'll buy it. PM me if you want to talk more about it. I have sold galvos on here and have bought stuff from Andy and Robin (die4 stuff) so there should be people who can vouch that I am trustworthy and won't rip you off. Thanks.

Gary
    If I wasnt in the UK and didnt use mine so often (like daily) then I would be happy to lend you mine. I hope you can get someone else to loan you one.

Cheers
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

It's OK. I might be able to get one from JM Laser somehow so maybe I won't need to borrow one from any of you afterall. I'll post back later.

JM Laser is going to provide me with an EasyLase so all is good. Disregard.

Respect to JoJo
    I know it can only benefit JML in the long run but sometimes people can be short sighted.
    Glad you have a solution

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

What does that mean?

I thought it was pretty clear!
    I was assuming that you have gotten into some arrangement with JML to loan an easylase - maybe you are just buying one (the line 'I might be able to get one from JM Laser somehow' with the emphasis on 'SOMEHOW' suggested that you were not going to buy). If they are 'providing' one for you then I think that shows good judgement on their part, and I mean some companies would not entertain this sort of 'arrangement' and would insist if you wanted one you would have to buy it despite the potential for extra sales of their product if the development of your software is a hit.
    Do you understand now?
    Any more questions?

Rob

I still have no idea what you are talking about. (just kidding)