Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Micrometer Optic Stages

Default Micrometer Optic Stages

I got some pretty high end precise adjustment optics stages.
    3 in total. i am gonna put them on ebay, but wanted to see if anyone here wants a crack at em first.

3 in total.
    (2) XY adjustable stages.
    (1) XYZ adjustable stage.

Any takers??
    i'll sell em together or singley (is "singley" a word?? lol)

-Marc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OPTICS 002.jpg  

OPTICS 006.jpg  

OPTICS 010.jpg  

OPTICS 012.jpg  

OPTICS 014.jpg  

PM Sent - and this text is to meet the min requirement for a post

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

How much $ each?

lasernerd-

it looks like rob (stanwax) is going to be purchasing them.

thanks for the interest though.

-Marc

Just as a follow up - The stages arrived with me today - Post office here have been useless the tracking info Marc provided was next to useless once the parcel left USA. Anyway now I have them in my hand I have to say im very disapointed - in Marcs photos, they do not do the wonderful stages justice. I am truly happy with them and Marc as someone to deal with is wholeheartedly recommended.
    Thanks Marc

Rob
    Last edited by stanwax; 04-18-2008 at 09:41.
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

Rob - you need to add some punctuation to your post! I read "I am very disapointed - in Marcs photos they do not do the wonderful stages justice" and totally missed the word "wonderful"! First thing I thought was, "Huh? I know Marc wouldn't screw anyone over..." Then I re-read it and figured out what you were saying.

How about "in Marc's photos, that is", and then a period!

I talked to Marc about those mounts a little while ago... Dude - you got them for a song. They're easily worth 4 times what you paid, and yeah, they're damn nice. Should last just about forever...

Adam

Hi Adam
    I have added a comma - hopefully I havent casued too much alarm

Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post

I talked to Marc about those mounts a little while ago... Dude - you got them for a song. They're easily worth 4 times what you paid, and yeah, they're damn nice. Should last just about forever...

Adam
    I like songs
    I didnt know what they were worth just that it would be a considerable ammount! I have no idea what I will use 2 of them for yet but I could not miss the opportunity of these.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    I have no idea what I will use 2 of them for yet but I could not miss the opportunity of these.
    You could always take up holography and use them for making a spatial filter

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Jem
    You know full well I would like to do holography - just ANOTHER thisng to do!
    one day - one day
    Rob

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Jem
    You know full well I would like to do holography - just ANOTHER thisng to do!
    one day - one day
    Rob
    Rob

Take a look at this...

http://holographyforum.org/phpBB2/vi...php?f=2&t=6194

It's a Denisyuk hologram I made last weekend. I've packed in using fiber optics for the time being and have reverted to standard procedures. The hologram was made using the C315m. It looks much better in real life

I'm going to make a couple more this weekend and try to improve on the brightness as I think i've been over exposing slightly

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001