Thread: Cham Tech PM25

Default Cham Tech PM25

Hi everyone

I would like to hear the oppinions from any one who has got or used a PM 25 laser show controller desk. I've just ordered one from George who is still in the prosses of building it. I've ordered one with two independent projector outputs plus just got two CNI MGL150 laser heads with 10K anaglogue modulation. Just don't think the desk is going to be ready in time for two club events coming up.

Carl
    Last edited by Carl B; 03-25-2008 at 13:40. Reason: remove a smiley

Hi Carl

great to see George is still making these, i have never used a PM25 but i have the older and simpler PM20 and it is a great little work horse and good for on the fly live control its also a good backup for a PC based controller ( should the PC crash or need a reboot etc... )

post some photos when you get it, we would all love to see it ( we love photos )

if you dont mind me asking .... how much is a new PM25 at the moment ?

all the best .... Karl

PS .... anyone is interested ... chamtech are here http://www.chamtech.co.uk

Default PM25

Hi Karl

George at Cham Tech is puting the PM25 together out of parts he still has in stock. George ran into a problem only after doing about 2/3rd of the work building the desk. He found that all the tops of the desks metalwork were missing in the 4 remaining sets he has left so is looking to get them replaced plus the needed scanner head PCB cards to complet my desk plus the other three desks he has left. I don't think George intends to build any more after the remaining 3 desks have gone.

As regards the Price the first RRP he quoted me was £700 for a single head output desk. George has given me a discount but i'm not sure I have the right to give out this info. All I can say is to get in touch with him. I sure he would like to sell off the remaining desks he has left.

Will post up some photos of the desk as soon as it lands. The Specs of the desk sound great with 450+ images to play with and 32 modulation FX plus full analogue blanking and image positioning and off setting and scrolling text. Can't wait.

Regards Carl