Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: fb3 and trace it

I currently have 2 different FB3 versions on 2 different computers:

It looks like the "old" version (downloaded in '07) with the license file will save to ILDA format. It appears that the license file for this version is machine-specific (can't just move it to another PC without a new license file), but doesn't require the FB3 to be attached.

The new download "FB3" version appears to require the FB3 to be attached, but is not machine-specific. It does not appear to support saving files to the ILDA format, but the files it generates should work in all of the LAStudio applications.

Still a great application, especially when you consider it is completely free for Pangolin hardware owners !!
    Last edited by Stuka; 03-28-2008 at 15:59.
    RR

Metrologic HeNe 3.3mw Modulated laser, 2 Radio Shack motors, and a broken mirror.
    Sweet.....

i have an original fb3 one of the first made i think.

but i only got traceit recently. i e-mailed bill and did a few things and pangolin sent it to me.

so traceit and my fb3 are not elated if that makes sense
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Hi guys,

I am having Alexey look into this, and we will see what he says. There will no doubt be an update.

We are in the midst of switching code bases. The original TraceIT was based on version 6 of our code base. Now we are working on version 7. Despite the minor increment in the number, the version 7 code base is fricken COMPLETELY different. So I have no doubts that we need to change IFDEF here and there to enable this or that.

Stay tuned...

Bill

Hi guys,

We found the line of code which prevented ILDA Export from showing up, and we have corrected it. You can download the latest TraceIT for FB here:
    http://www.pangolin.com/_Files/TraceIT_FB.zip

Bill

Thank's a lot Bill, I will be at Sib in Rimini next Monday. See You there?

You will recognise my "walking avatar" ehehehe

Ciao!