Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: iShow Software w/ USB to ILDA converter box

Exclamation iShow Software w/ USB to ILDA converter box

I have a spare iShow software CD and DAC if anyone has anything cheap to trade... (like a semi-decent fogger or used DMX board)

The manufacturer sent me an extra with the spare parts to fix what turned out to be a simple 110volt power supply instead of 220.
    It's not Mamba or Pangolin... but I was able to display and play all the RGB .ild files I downloaded that were created with those apps.

-john

P.S. Also comes with USB and ILDA cables...
    Last edited by PackCat; 04-11-2008 at 13:44.

Do you still have the spare I-Show? I am interested in trading for it or buying it. Thanks, Chris

Quote Originally Posted by cfavreau View Post
    Do you still have the spare I-Show? I am interested in trading for it or buying it. Thanks, Chris
    Hi Chris,

I wish I could say yes, but I sold/traded it to some dumb f*cking redneck in Statesville, NC., that never sent me any money or the trade object. (Fog machine)
    I was even out the extra $20 for express postage.

The very concerned and conscientious losers that run this site, made no consilatory effort to compel him to pay or at least threaten to ban him from further partiicpation.
    If you find that Rooster-Lollipop, you have my permission and that of the Whacko Far-right political party to maime and dismember.

I do have the software and a few spare parts for it, but I am sure you are looking for the USB-ILDA connector box. Make me an offer I cannot refuse and you can have mine. Otherwise, I can contact the manufacturer and find out how much for a "replacement" connector box.

Thanks,
    john
    Last edited by PackCat; 09-17-2009 at 21:32. Reason: spelling

"If you find that Rooster-Lollipop, you have my permission and that of the Whacko Far-right political party to maime and dismember."
    lol
    Sorry but that was funny

I'm glad I was able to entertain. I thought "CS" might be a tad over the line.

btw, who was this "Rooster-Lollipop" an active user?

Quote Originally Posted by gogu View Post
    btw, who was this "Rooster-Lollipop" an active user?
    it was about a year ago, and was the last time I scanned this site until a few minutes ago.
    I'll check my email archives on the other computer and post it. (If that is not against TOS)
    It would proabably be a good idea for no one else to do business with him, I'm sure he is a scammer.

Default Video

BTW, here are some of the effects I was able to do with it.

http://bit.ly/BHgsU

Thanks for the reply! Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Maybe he will poke his eye out or something.

soforene is offline The Troll formerly known as Herbert Von Poople-Futtocks

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by PackCat View Post
    ....The very concerned and conscientious losers that run this site, made no consilatory effort to compel him to pay or at least threaten to ban him from further partiicpation.....
    A little unfair on the Admin to blame them for something a user did.
    Exactly how would they compel a complete stranger to pay you?
    Surely Your Mom would have more authority to demand recompense !!

Sadly many scumbags inhabit forums (and yes, we have a couple of members on this very forum who constantly rip people off but continue to find new victims despite their history being apparent for all to see) so it's best to do some research into a member before you deal with 'em.

And probably use a forum for more than just flogging gear ..........