Thread: Projector For sale...possibly

Angry Projector For sale...possibly

It is a LDS with rotating head, containing interlock with cambridge 6800 hd scanners 2watt mirrors. The head has about 5 feet of cable which runs to a rack mount spectra physics aluminum box which contains boards and heavy duty power supplies.... 30k ILDA tuned as I remember.
    XYZ inputs and also ILDA

I have a small white light setup I am trying to get back online, as the american ion laser a 500mw multiline argon had the cathode sag and screw up the beam.... 1500 to regass (which I now owe)

A few years ago, my crappy exgirlfriend cleaned out my house when I was out of town and took the computer with my LD2000 board and "lost it" SO... I am behind the power curve here, and am willing to sacrifice the one projector in the hopes of getting my little air cooled white back online.... maybe Mamba black is in my future

Any idea how much the setup is worth? Offers?
    Suggestions?

I love the setup, but they have been sitting idle.

Quote Originally Posted by onelightmind View Post
    It is a LDS with rotating head, containing interlock with cambridge 6800 hd scanners 2watt mirrors. The head has about 5 feet of cable which runs to a rack mount spectra physics aluminum box which contains boards and heavy duty power supplies.... 30k ILDA tuned as I remember.
    XYZ inputs and also ILDA

I have a small white light setup I am trying to get back online, as the american ion laser a 500mw multiline argon had the cathode sag and screw up the beam.... 1500 to regass (which I now owe)

A few years ago, my crappy exgirlfriend cleaned out my house when I was out of town and took the computer with my LD2000 board and "lost it" SO... I am behind the power curve here, and am willing to sacrifice the one projector in the hopes of getting my little air cooled white back online.... maybe Mamba black is in my future

Any idea how much the setup is worth? Offers?
    Suggestions?

I love the setup, but they have been sitting idle.
    So, No furniture, no girlfriend... BUT you still have a laser projector

What's to complain about ???

Jem

P.S. You may want to consider a Pangolin FB3
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    P.S. You may want to consider a Pangolin FB3
    There's one for sale from me, just do me a good offer.

I wold like to sell off the first projector and pay for (part of) the laser re-gass and controller... how much are the FB3s going for used?