Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Hello to all and PM25 with Scanpro20's

Jim the Dichro is a demon tweak as they are red pass so dump the IR thats present in the beams of those 2 cnis
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Hi Jim

As Rob says I had to remove IR from the beam as there are no IR filters in the CNI heads. Dave from LSP did let me know he could supply IR filters but I had already bought the Dicros and mounts from Rob when he told me. Never thought to ask Dave about IR filters at the time.

Thanks for you comments about my projectors and I must say you had a great selection of gas lasers at the meet. Have you got that dicky cap sorted in your big Ion laser yet?

Carl

Thanks Rob/Carl - fully understand now

I have recently started a thread about the complete clean up and recondition of the said PSU. It's currently undergoing a revamp, ALL cap's included

May I ask, was it you Carl that was doing alot of videoing at the LEM? If so, do you have any of the 68 in action at all before it went tit's up?

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

He said he used it as an IR filter for his green I think.

Hi Jim

Already cought on to your thread rebuilding your PSU. If the rebuild of your argon head is anything to go by this is going to be a thread of great interest.

The main man at the meet with the camcorder I think was Andycon and he is doing DVD copys for anyone interested + photo CD's as well.

Edit. Just notist I'm a senior member of PL now.

Carl

I am sure though that there was someone else videoing as I have asked Andy and he said he hasn't got a lot of footage of it but I distinctively remember a chap standing down wind of the aperture videoing it for quite some time

Not to worry. It's just I haven't seen any video's of it running apart from the ones I shot in my conservatory and with there not being to much room in there, you don't really get the full effect.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Sorry Jim

I did take a bit of video. Just looked through the footage and sorry but i've only one very brief shot of it scanning a tunnel from the side. Will email it to you if you want.

Carl

If you could Carl it would be appreciated.

Thanks mate.

Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Hi Jim

Could you PM me your email address as I can't send the video file via PL.

Cheers

Carl

Jim

Just tryed to email the video to your liquidskylasers web email address and found the file is just to big to send from my msn email box. File size 10.1Mb

Carl