Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: RGB photos - 56k no no

Andy, if you are using Live Pro, you can create a frame with a white circle and apply a full colour gradient cycle to it... If you want to know how, I can explain...

Mark
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN0807.JPG  

DSCN0754.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    Take a look Andy
    You can clearly see where mine falls down in that the green is very unstable - its passive cooled hence the straking in the yellow in particular. (my excuse is the ptojector aint warmed up yet....)

Rob

rob yours looks pretty dam good, i cant see any problem with the green?

again not as good as your white, but like you say no colour match will be as good as a white.
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    Andy, if you are using Live Pro, you can create a frame with a white circle and apply a full colour gradient cycle to it... If you want to know how, I can explain...

Mark
    yeah i did have a little play with live pro and saw the colour thing.

but its not the same as having a ilda file that i can put into my different softwares.

but thanks
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I think you can do colour cycle in ShowRider Live as well...

As a contrast, a few of the 256 circle from my TTL machine.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1225.JPG  

IMG_1228.JPG  

IMG_1232.JPG  

IMG_1240.JPG  

IMG_1239.JPG  

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    rob yours looks pretty dam good, i cant see any problem with the green?

again not as good as your white, but like you say no colour match will be as good as a white.
    Look closer, the square with the yellow on top has a bunch of orange lines in it. The green is definatly having an issue blanking or it would be perfectly yellow.

Damn Rob, how can you even use anything beside the SP? It muct be the power bill that comes along with that beautiful beast... The SP 161C I had made my power bill jump $40 a month when I would run it for a couple of hours a night. Your must cost a fortune to run. Ferrarri vs Yugo...
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Hey Allthat - I dont have a choice at the moment as the SP168 is out of action following my foolish action prior to the Feb UKLEM. I let some water into the umbilical connector Fortunately it didnt go boom but the connector insulators are damaged - just waiting to get a replacement - or may have to make one.
    But the power - yes it sucks - lots of power out of the mains! I have seen >40A remember it is supposed to run 3ph and mine is 1ph converted. I dont run it too often and mostly at medium current. I will have an evening in the garage with it and just have lots of fun - a treat once in a while.
    I use the RGB loads cos its here in my room and so its no big deal to fire it up and fill the room with laser beams while I do other stuff - its pretty cool.

Rob

PS yes you are right about the green - patches in the green and yellow are most evident.
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Default really cool!!!

that's really cool!! great job!!!
    Are the lasers modulated by analog signal,what about number of levels?