Thread: new pics in the gallery...

Cool new pics in the gallery...

Well, I finally got around to uploading a few pictures of my projector in it's latest incarnation. I decided that it was time, given that the old pics in there were a year old, and my projector looks nothing like it did last year. So have a look if you're interested. (I also have a picture of the new stand I bought that will get my projector *way* up in the air if I need to.)

Adam

Awesome Adam! If you have a chance again I would like to see a close-up version of the back of the projector.

Looks like you have a thermal controller - where did you put the sensor? I have been looking at something like that on ebay that has a threaded thermal sensor, and I figured I would screw it directly into the beam table, as an attempt to make that as stable as possible.

Cool

Good eyes, Max!

Actually, the thermal controller isn't connected at the moment. It's a leftover from the original case design. (I bought this case from MechEng3 early last year.)

Eventually, I plan to install a pair of temp sensors... One on the main optical plate and one on the top of the case where the scanner amps are mounted. (The scanner amps actually get quite warm. The baseplate, on the other hand, stays at ambient temp.) It's on my to-do list, but don't hold your breath!

If you're interested in the details of that controller, contact Mike (MechEng3). I see he's using the same model in his current projector.

Adam