Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser-wave's 800mW 473nm blue lasers

Default Laser-wave's 800mW 473nm blue lasers

Yes, after all Laser-wave man's long time research, well design and harder working, I am very very pleasure to declare, Laser-wave's 800mW 473nm blue lasers had born, yes, the strong, higher, lovely baby of Laser-wave. he just want to say hello to everyone. thanks for all of you interesting and supports Laser-wave's products. you support is very important for Laser-wave, all Laser-wave men will do better to serve and thanks for all of you.
    Yes, pictures is better, .
    welcome all of you review ,that will make us do better and better.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    P.s: This time we just design the laserhead and power supply in one box, it is looking biger, next step we will separate them and optimize design for better using.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Laserwave 800mW blue .JPG  

Laserwave 800mW blue beam .JPG  

Laser-wave can supply:
    Green 532nm, 4W, 10W, 15W
    blue 445nm, 2W, 3.5W, 6W, 10W
    blue 462nm, 2W
    Red 638nm, 500mW, 1W,2W, 4W, 5W, 6W, 8W, 10W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm
    www.laser-wave.com or www.laser-wave.net
    bridge@laser-wave.com or 463366312@qq.com
    We Chat: 463366312, Laserwave-Bridge

Nearly a watt of blue?1 Very nice. Dare I ask what the price tag would be? What are the beam specs? How big of a box is the initial laser you have made? Looks like it would fit nicely on my new big beam table!

*drewl*

I would love to see what it looks like on the inside. How powerful is the pump diode in that thing?

Thumbs up

Damn, that is a pretty beast isn't it? I think it would look very nice in my beastly projector. Bridge, if you need a place to store that beauty, I can clear a spot on my work bench for it.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default Congratulations

Great declaration and Congratulations and I am very happy Bridge, knowing that you are developing more powerful Lasers and therefore, send me the technical specifications and the values.

By the way, now you need to project, new modules 532nm green lasers, with higher output power.

Carlos

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Nearly a watt of blue?1 Very nice. Dare I ask what the price tag would be? What are the beam specs? How big of a box is the initial laser you have made? Looks like it would fit nicely on my new big beam table!
    Thanks, DZ
    Sorry for the prices, we need some detail count our cost prices, so we need waiting a few more days.
    Beam: ~3mm
    divergence:<2mrad
    be honest, the box is very large, more like projector not lasers, but next time all things will be ok, the first experiment design, we design more spaces for it, we know now, it is not needed at all.
    Looks like it would fit nicely on my new big beam table!
    great, how many units your beam table can fit? , I wish we had enough units can take all your place, .
    I would love to see what it looks like on the inside. How powerful is the pump diode in that thing?
    , inside is more interesting for both of us, as we are laser hobbiest,I only can say is big pump diode. lovely lasers, lovely blue baby.
    Great declaration and Congratulations and I am very happy Bridge, knowing that you are developing more powerful Lasers and therefore, send me the technical specifications and the values.

By the way, now you need to project, new modules 532nm green lasers, with higher output power.

Carlos
    Thanks, Carlos, I will send the specification to you, the prices still need waiting a few more days, yes, we need more harder working for higher power green lasers, thanks , Carlos, we will.
    Best regards!
    Bridge
    Laser-wave can supply:
    blue 462nm, 2W
    All diodes, All optics, All mount, All laser base and housing for yourselves building lasers.
    Speical products, 532nm, OEM-V-SS, 4W, 98mm*46mm*48mm; OEM-H, 10W, 250mm*88mm*70mm

Hey Bridge..

Looks good .. Lets hope the dollars are not too high. With this beast all we need now is a GOOD red and the envelope is pushed another step forward.

Cheers

Ray
    NZ

be honest, the box is very large, more like projector not lasers
    I can accommodate it no problem

Hi Bridge,

Excellent news, I hope to see this baby at exhibition "PALM EXPO 2008"... so, send me spec too.

P.S. Now you can change signature

Best regards!

Looks good .. Lets hope the dollars are not too high. With this beast all we need now is a GOOD red and the envelope is pushed another step forward
    thanks, Ray, I also wish the prices all of you can accepted.yes, we need more powerful and nice beam red lasers, Laser-wave also will research on it. all laser-wave men only want to better serve all of you wanted. thanks.
    I can accommodate it no problem
    thanks, thanks for your encourage, next time will be better.
    Excellent news, I hope to see this baby at exhibition "PALM EXPO 2008"... so, send me spec too.

P.S. Now you can change signature
    welcome, welcome, I am sure we will enjoy some wonderful days there. let us feeling the charm lasershow here and the Beautiful city before Olympics games.
    P.S. Now you can change signature, thanks for your remind.

Best regards!
    Bridge
    Last edited by bridge; 04-17-2008 at 19:29.
    Laser-wave can supply:
    blue 462nm, 2W