Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SELEM 2008 funding

Uhhh.
    Thanks Dave, I promised Steve R. I'm going to use the G-124's he gave me. I've got everything I need except the time to do it. Should be done in time tho, and I'll try to make it.

Thumbs up DAMN!!!

That beast is going to be bad ass! We may all have to pitch in for your gas to drag that thing up there.

Cool

No shit!! I'll definitely be there to see that thing in action!! You going to do beamshows with it instead of curtain shows?

They make fog in a can I think..I may have to buy a case or 2

Cool

Steve-o;

We'll have more fog this time, and we'll be doing some more beam shows as well. (DZ is putting a lot of work into that new beam rail projector!) Plus we'll have a scrim set up to shoot through, which will make the beam shows more fun. (Graphics shows also look really good through a scrim.)

I think this year we're going to move some of the tutorial and "how-to" stuff around to the backstage area so that we can keep the theater dark and the lasers running. That way if you just want to watch shows, you hang out in the theater, and if you want to do tech stuff, you hang out in the dressing room areas backstage.

Me, I'll probably be bouncing back and forth between the two!

Adam

Yeah, me too! Sounds good. I gotta remember to bring an led flashlite this time because the transition from outside to the inside laser arena leaves the pupils un-dialated for enough time to trip over a cable or 2 ...