Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Few Items to sell!

Default Few Items to sell!

I've been away for a while. I have a few items to sell. First off I have a California Laser 10W CO2 laser. It is complete with power supply and head. The laser is gas intact and is producing about 2W now. I think it just needs a tuneup as it seems to be in very good shape. $250

Next I have a Tunable 50mW diode laser 1250-1750nm from EOSI. It is in perfect condition. The power supply functions as a 2A TEC driver and a 500mA LD driver. I don't know how much this is worth but if you are interested, let me know. $250

Next I have a Laserscope KTP in mount and original package. This is the 5 axis mount and includes the heater. I also have just the crystal. Say $100 for the crystal and $150 for the crystal premounted in the heater(it came that way, i haven't touched it).

0.5W single-mode 670nm laser diode MOPA, I have tested this. You need a 200mA and a 2A diode driver for this. I have a nice TEC heatsink with fan for this if you want. They are going for $250 on ebay, say $200.

Next I have a 5W diode system, 815nm in a sealed box with the power supply and driver from spectra physics. Completely working with a very nice collimated beam. Will start fires quickly. $150

Finally, I have 3 more of the Melles Modules. The price mow is $65 a piece due to demand and short supply.

All items are paypal only and shipping shouldn't be more then $10 for USA. If you are out of the US, let me know and I can give you a price.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Lightbulb

The "Melles Modules", are they the ones like what Steve-o used for his 636nm project? I am interested in one of those.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

it's a shame that prices have gone up for these, I was really interested the first time around.

I sold the last batch to the first payments and they sold so quickly, I figure the price is too low for the supply. There is a large demand but not many of them.
    CLICKY!!!

Lightbulb

Now that i re-read your post again, I'd like to get one of the MOPA diodes off eBay and mix it with my maxyz... It would be much easier to get it all off you. If I can actually get that to physically work.

Candider the 0.5W diode and Heat sink sold!
    CLICKY!!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by FourDee View Post
    it's a shame that prices have gone up for these, I was really interested the first time around.
    There is one on eBay, I think it is the same, ironicly from another member here, that is a buy it now at $99... Ben's price isn't that bad.

Next I have a 5W diode system, 815nm in a sealed box with the power supply and driver from spectra physics. Completely working with a very nice collimated beam. Will start fires quickly. $150

I bought this unit but it seems like it is only a <500mW 815nm Laser.
    Laser Ben, I send you a couple PM's but I never got a replay.

Hi Laser Ben,

Are you still looking to sell the Laserscope KTP crystal/heater/mount? If so, please send me a PM so I can make you an offer.

Kind regards,

weartronics

Hi Laser Ben,

Please contact me regarding the KTP crystal/heater/mount I purchased from you - it only included the 2-axis tip/tilt mount, not include the 5-axis mount as advertised. I sent you an email several days ago but I haven't received any response...

Kind regards,

weartronics