Thread: Dumb Question Need Good Answer!!!

Default Dumb Question Need Good Answer!!!

Why is this guy holding up the PL happy face at a anonymous protest against scientology? If he is a PL'er bless the boy! Scientology is a dangerous cult and needs to be abolished. IMHO
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scientology Pic.jpg  

Same here, the group that dawns the masks and rally's against scientology is called Anonymous; check out the web site, www.xenu.net Scientology is a cult that has swarmed around the globe taking peoples money and destroys family's. I grew up in Tampa Florida which is like one of the mecca's of sicentology. In certain areas you see groups of them all dressed the same and walking around like robots. I yell $H!T at them like, "Hail lord Xenu!" and "Look out, here comes Xenu!" It really gets on their nerves. Ex members of this sick cult have come out with stories of money laundering, theft and hate. Only weak minded individuals like Tom Cruse and John Travolta join these follower cults.

Quote Originally Posted by 300EVIL View Post
    Same here, the group that dawns the masks and rally's against scientology is called Anonymous; check out the web site, www.xenu.net Scientology is a cult that has swarmed around the globe taking peoples money and destroys family's. I grew up in Tampa Florida which is like one of the mecca's of sicentology. In certain areas you see groups of them all dressed the same and walking around like robots. I yell $H!T at them like, "Hail lord Xenu!" and "Look out, here comes Xenu!" It really gets on their nerves. Ex members of this sick cult have come out with stories of money laundering, theft and hate. Only weak minded individuals like Tom Cruse and John Travolta join these follower cults.
    Just thought I'd point out that Xenu.net is not owned or run by Anonymous.

I think it's cool that people are starting to see Scientology for what it really is.