Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Sign up for SELEM 2008 here!

Cool

Steve-o;

Sorry to hear you're going to miss SELEM this year buddy, but at least you'll have some fun at that concert! If you get time, check out the Event Page and see what we're up to! And I'm going to hold you to your promise that you'll be there for SELEM 2009!

Hayden;

Bummer man. Total bummer. But after we talked last week, I had a feeling it would come to this. Take care of that hand dude. We'll be thinking of you! (And remember... *ALWAYS REMEMBER*: "We luvs us some flyin', and it be showing like a mutherf*cker!")

MixedGas;

Dude, I'm going to have James Lehman come over there with a roll of duct tape, some rope, an a rag doused in chloroform so he can kidnap you and bring you to SELEM!

In all seriousness though, I know you've been waiting for word from your doctor for a long time now. And I have to admit that your health comes first. If you can't make it, we'll understand buddy. But it would be great to have you there.

OK guys - I'm out of here. I need to get on the road. Will check in later in the afternoon though, once I'm in NC.

Adam

Lightbulb

Damn toneau kit... An hour late, but I am hitting the road. see everyone at the cafe'!

We left @ around 6:30am this morning, should be arriving in the area around 6:30