Thread: Selem Prism Logo

Default Selem Prism Logo

Are you sure the Prism is outputting the color in the right order? Blue is top in the sample logos.. where I think it's supose to be red on top

And of couse we've already done that logo in Lasers

in all it's 100+ Watts of glory!

That...is...amazing... That wouldn't happen to be part of the truckload of stuff you are looking to get rid of is it?!

nope it just landed in the UK yesterday for Roger Water's short tour this year..

Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    That...is...amazing... That wouldn't happen to be part of the truckload of stuff you are looking to get rid of is it?!

Well that is a very nice setup indeed. I'd love to see that in person someday.

Regarding the logo design, yeah figured out the problem just after it was submitted. I think some folks wanted to keep it that way, however I think it needs to be changed before for it gets embroidered...

Lightbulb

The guy who "designed" or helped design that "prism" was at the LDSI conference I went to late last year. I think it was last year. He was up in the "Pangolin" room upstairs and explained the whole set up they used on the RW tour. It looks very nice on the video he showed.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Yes, that was George Dodworth the Owner of Lightwave International and the Prism. He is on Tour with Roger Waters with the prism as we speak. Everyone in the laser show biz was beating him up that week, it was kinda funny.

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    The guy who "designed" or helped design that "prism" was at the LDSI conference I went to late last year. I think it was last year. He was up in the "Pangolin" room upstairs and explained the whole set up they used on the RW tour. It looks very nice on the video he showed.