Thread: What A week!

Default What A week!

Last Saturday I was stood staring in awe at the Pyramids and Sphinx in Giza in Egypt and tonight I have been watching Roger Waters. My jaw is going to be sore for a while as it hit the ground so many times - absolutely awesome. I have waited for 30 years to see Roger and it was worth every second of the wait.
    The laser prism was stunning, as was all the rest of the magnificent show. I will write a few more words about it and pop some pix up when I my heart has stopped pounding!

Thankyou Roger.

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Awesome!

Wish I could have seen that!

heres one image of the prism in action - most of the pix i took of it are not good as it constantly rotates and so they are blurred - however I do have some good video of it will post over the weekend

Rob
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prism.jpg  

If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

how do you find out about all these shows rob??

i so wana go to some
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Andy
    he is playing the 02 this weekend - last 2 dates of tour. Get on the bay and get some tickets - though you may shit yourself when you see how much they are going for bearing in mind he was one of the founder members of one of the most revered acts in history!. That said if you even remotely like pink floyd you will be blown away by the music and the show. It was bloody incredible.

Rob

Thumbs up

More pics please

may need to look into that.

all these hows you go to, how do you know they have lasers?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

I dont - because I dont just go for the lasers.
    I went on Thursday to see someone I have wanted to see for 30 years - whoose music I love. Dont just go for the lasers - you will wait a long time they are only used right at the end of the show.

Rob

ah i see, ill let you off then
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat