Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thermal electric cooler kit intrest?

Default Thermal electric cooler kit intrest?

OK Home for the day with an abcessed tooth...oh the joy. Being out of town sick really stinks. Now for the lowdown on the kit....Marlow Industries Peltier chip , FET, proto PCB, thermistor, bourns style trimmer pot, and a very nice TO-220 black anodised heat sink. Kits will be offered in a few days at $28 + $5 USPS Priority mail. Components , all new parts, will be shipped in an anti-static bag. Minimal soldering and wiring and operates from 5vdc source. May be a good companion with a Flexmod on your project... 10% of all sales will go directly to PL Admin for allowing us to do things like this. I may have a couple kits less the peltier for a bit less....if you have your own chip. This is set around Weartronics schematic here on PL. I will have 8 or 10 kits for grabs when the rest of the goods arrive, CONUS only . Let me know here if you are interested......pix and more details to come soon.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    OK Home for the day with an abcessed tooth...oh the joy. Being out of town sick really stinks. Now for the lowdown on the kit....Marlow Industries Peltier chip , FET, proto PCB, thermistor, bourns style trimmer pot, and a very nice TO-220 black anodised heat sink. Kits will be offered in a few days at $28 + $5 USPS Priority mail. Components , all new parts, will be shipped in an anti-static bag. Minimal soldering and wiring and operates from 5vdc source. May be a good companion with a Flexmod on your project... 10% of all sales will go directly to PL Admin for allowing us to do things like this. I may have a couple kits less the peltier for a bit less....if you have your own chip. This is set around Weartronics schematic here on PL. I will have 8 or 10 kits for grabs when the rest of the goods arrive, CONUS only . Let me know here if you are interested......pix and more details to come soon.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

sounds like a very good deal- I am interested

Default Interested

Would Like TWO(2) please.

Let me know when ready as well.
    leading in trailing technology

Interested!!!!!!!!!! 1 kit please.

Thanks!
    Last edited by blowfly; 01-08-2011 at 19:04.

i,m in too!!!! i need a tec for this baby
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P1080996.JPG  

P1090007.JPG  

P1090022.JPG  

I am also interested, but i see you only ship CONtinental US, would you be willing to make an exception for me and Edison (heck, we see eachother at least once a month), would you be willing to ship 2 kits to either one of us and we take care of the distribution amongst us ?
    I didn't fail !
    I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.

Thumbs up

Hi Mike

Interested in 2, if you willing to send to Mexico

Cheers,
    Eduardo
    BTW Happy New Year Amigo.

I'm interested in one, possibly two depending on the timeline.