Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: black mamba problem!

Default continued problem

I've got my dongle and USB box but still the same problem.
    Windows 7 with Rocketkey and topbox installed... the program intalled with everything connected... Mamba started the first time to ask me the licence-key disc and accepted it... When I start Mamba now, it deisapears after approx 5 seconds...

Quote Originally Posted by robinv View Post
    I've got my dongle and USB box but still the same problem.
    Windows 7 with Rocketkey and topbox installed... the program intalled with everything connected... Mamba started the first time to ask me the licence-key disc and accepted it... When I start Mamba now, it deisapears after approx 5 seconds...
    Sounds like a dongle problem. Insert your dongle into a USB port and look in the Hardware manager under USB Controller for 2 entries Feitian ROCKEY4 and Feitian ROCKEY4 USB (see attachment) if one of these are missing you need to install/reinstall the dongle driver. Get the newest drivers from the Medialas website, with older drivers I had massive problems getting them uninstalled. I had to remove all registry entries by hand because every attempt to uninstall or update resulted in massive blue screens.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rocky.jpg  

Default Dongle problem

Don that all -even twice-, rbooted the machine with the dongle inserted, without the dongle, with USB box, without... all combinations, deleted the drivers, inserted new drivers, and the drivers delivered with the software...
    Even started the software in XP SP1 (and 2 and 3) compatibility mode...
    The strangest thing is... it runs good my laptop but want to develop om my workstation and show from the laptop... thats where the dongle protection is made for...
    I can't find it!
    Thanks for your reply but it has no solution yet ;-)

Lightbulb

I'd contact the vendor to get their support; should be a fix somewhere and they would know best in my opinion.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Default Again... tried it...

But the vendor does not reply (I tried 3 e-mails and no reply in two weeks :-(

Question

Quote Originally Posted by robinv View Post
    But the vendor does not reply (I tried 3 e-mails and no reply in two weeks :-(
    I am a call them on the phone guy; do they have a tech support phone #?

Default Medialas

Have you ever tried to get a hold on people at MediaLas? The only proper answer I got was "Please send us a mail with your problem" and "have you read the FAQ on our website?"
    So the answer is... Yes I tried that too, but no real help from that side... Probably not a real issue for them...

Question

And you're not reading your PMs, are you?

Hello mr Grumps ... long time no see

Hope you are well buddy

alll the best

Karl

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    Hello mr Grumps ... long time no see

Hope you are well buddy
    Ah well, you know bad weed grows tall Little time for roaming the forums these days. But I'm still watching help threads and of course will help out people with Mamba problems.