Thread: my mobile rig with rgb laser

Default my mobile rig with rgb laser

sorry i was just so chuffed that i finally got my laser after years of waiting i had to show the world. any comments or suggestions are appreciated. especially for scanning shapes as the ones i have created are hit and miss.

Hope you are not in the US with that .......
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

They mention UK in the beginning of the film. I don't know the regulations for audience scanning in the UK.

Anyway, the danger awareness of audience scanning are seriously biased by country culture and (lack of) regulations.

Here in Belgium, I went out to my first club when I was 16 (i'm 30 now). In those 14 years, I've never seen a laser in a club NOT audience scan.
    Example of one of the clubs I used to go to:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib-2vNjYrzE

It's also no problem what so ever getting access to alcohol when you are 16 years old. You just had to go to the bar. Even access to soft/hard drugs is easy. The first time I went into a club, a guy came to me asking what kind of 'stuff' I needed. Little did I know he wanted to ssell me drugs.. Inexperienced as I was then, I asked him for a cocacola, since I thought he was the waiter .

So, the first time I came to this forum, I was shocked reading about the dangers of audience scanning. I first couldn't believe it. I've had lots of lasers in my eyes at those clubs, and when I went for my pilot license, they tested my vision extensively and it is still 10/10. I guess I was very lucky, because the math proves that this stuff indeed can be dangerous.

emm, I live in belgium and alcohol is allowed from 16 years so I dont see the problem with you being able to get it at that club.

But I do hear you when it comes to the lasers