Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: Laserscope KTP and heater

Default FS: Laserscope KTP and heater

I have up for sale a Laserscope KTP and heater assembly.
    The crystal is 4x4x7mm (Raicol), the heater assembly is new and unused, the crystal is professionally preinstalled (not by me!)
    This is a very special item... I've had it for so long I'd rather just recover costs now.
    I bought it with the intention of mounting an appropriate CW flashlamp 1064 behind it (several have sold on ebay for less than $100) but I have run out of time and resources to do this.
    You guys know a lot more than me about this stuff but it's my understanding 4-5 watts of CW green is a reasonable expectation if you know what you're doing.

I'm asking $400 for it. Ships in cling wrap (never opened), bubble wrap and packing pellets, or something else if you like. Free regular (10 day) worldwide postage or 4 day express for $55. Stupid australia post... not overcharging much, are they.
    Oh and I'm happy to use a middleman.

Questions / helpful comments post here. Flames or criticism to /dev/null

why me get no replies... anything i'm doing wrong?

Cool

Not that I can see... I think there's just not much demand for your item. (Plus it's only been posted for 11 hours...) Might want to try E-bay if you don't get any bites here after a week.

Adam

Bump... I'll consider a price drop!
    ok ok i shouldnt bump it yet but finances are pressing and i need to get rid of this.

Hi BlueFusion, please send me a PM, I would like to make you an offer on KTP and heater assembly. Kind regards, weartronics

PM sent
    blah 15 characters

Default BEWARE

Apart from ripping LOADS of people off with selling your diode drivers on the LP forum Rowan!

Be vary wary of this seller eveyone he is a scammer!

He still owes me $20.00 for about a year now as well as many others that haven't received their goods from him.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Quote Originally Posted by smogthemog View Post
    Apart from ripping LOADS of people off with selling your diode drivers on the LP forum Rowan!

Be vary wary of this seller eveyone he is a scammer!

He still owes me $20.00 for about a year now as well as many others that haven't received their goods from him.

OOOOOHHHHH SNAPPPPPPP!

Default oops

I new that was coming
    RPL 532 375 -388 average 500+ peak
    RPL 473 25mw perty
    Nova X-100 121 mw average
    Infinity 95 115 average
    Dyi bluray-115 ma-?average
    Dr-lava leadlight 85 mw average
    808nm handheld 230 mw
    6x labby 405nm 200mw

I would consider buying your ktp crystal if it is a 0.6-0.7% dopant level as evidenced by the raicol box and or part number but these are going at ebay for $50-$75 I have bought two lbo/ktp heaer assemblies for about $30t to $40 each a full blown ktp oven is worth more than the anodized hunk of metal with a thermistor and a resistor or peltier heater Thanks From Frank In case you get a byte I just posted a 50 watt 808nm pump laser in this forum