Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Birthday

Default Happy Birthday

Many happy returns Audrey!
    I hope you birthday is full of lasers
    All together now....happy birthday to you.....

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

Happy Birthday Audrey!!!!

Whiteg

Happy Birthday Audrey.

Just remember NO playing with lasers if you decide to get pissed tonight. Coherent photons and Stella are A VERY DANGEROUS COCKTAIL.

Carl

Thumbs up Thank you all

Oops!
    This is the first time I see this thread.
    Thanks Guys! I can not find the right smiley here a the right side or a great red heart to say how much I love you all.

I wish our phisical distance was not so great as it is now.

Two days ago I broke up with my boyfriend, so I'm searching around on this forum to spot my next victim.

But now I realise that I can choose one out of a pool of good friends.

Thanks again, and I filled in my agenda with all your birthday's.

Xxxxxxxxxxx Audrey

I will forgive you for not noticing us...but I will expect a card and a cake on my birthday - but you must come bursting out of the cake with a laser!
    sorry to hear about your split up and I know you are gonna be gutted but I'm afraid I'm spoken for Audrey - missed ya chance there
    A perfect antidote for you will be to see lots of lasers and it just so happens I know where you can see lots of lasers - it will be at the UK meet in August....Not too far away for you!

See ya

Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner

February 1, 1966 isn't it ??

yes correct but shhhhh you will give my age away

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    yes correct but shhhhh you will give my age away
    Eeebygum eeznoburra yungun

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

downt no wha yoo foriners uh goinonabout
    talk proppa like in scouse or summat n then sumavus mite no wha yarronabout.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by stanwax View Post
    downt no wha yoo foriners uh goinonabout
    talk proppa like in scouse or summat n then sumavus mite no wha yarronabout.

Rob
    Ay lad, thas not tellin mi that tha can't talk tyke ist tha?

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001