Thread: FS: Optotronics RPL-400 (426mw) portable 532nm

Default FS: Optotronics RPL-400 (426mw) portable 532nm

I've come across a deal I'm trying to avoid passing up. What that means is I need to liquidate a couple of my prize toys. First up in my RPL-400 portable green laser. This has the adjustable power setting via dial on the back of the laser. The certificate that Jack sent with it has it running at 426mw. I literally just bought this laser a couple weeks ago. It is amazing, but again, I need to finance another laser that I have located. My loss is your gain. I purchased this with an 18 month warranty and I will send the original invoice to the buyer.

I'm new here so I don't mind a broker for serious buyers. If you are a new buyer, I would ask that the broker handle the entire deal, etc. Please PM if you have questions.

All told, I paid a little over $1600 for everything including the warranty. Included is everything that's included when you buy an Optotronics...charger, battery, certificates, etc. I'll take my loss and sell this thing for $1400. Please let me know if you're interested. You can PM me here or you can e-mail me at pcpros@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Moon-raker
    Last edited by Moon-raker; 06-02-2008 at 18:17. Reason: Added e-mail address