Thread: Wicked Lasers Rule

Thumbs up Wicked Lasers Rule

Y'know, Steve at WL (before I gotted banned- I dont know why) sent me a free Spyder II pointer because I ordered one and it took so long to arrive I cancelled my order. Yeah I went from argon projectors to pointers to PL and S/S projectors- weird path i know.. But.. all I wanted to say is that I think he's a real cool guy and I dont know what pissed him off at me but I'm still enjoying my WL SII and there's something about a handheld "light -sabre"that takes me back to the 1st starwars movie (yes I saw it on big-screen when it 1st came out- I'm that ol + some) .. anyways.. I really appreciate the Spyder and I think (even tho the bad rap they have been getting) Wicked Lasers are really cool for high powered pointers and everybody should go visit their site, and I like 'em!

Hey your right , they offer some cool innovative designs ! and really pushed the industry forward as they had the turnover to crete and design new products which in turn lead to more sales which leads to more design innovation .
    They also banned me at what wa really cool , educational , useful forum which they fooked up by trying to make it a sales outlet rather than what it "IS" a forum.

I do have one gripe and that is they glamourise the use of lasers , to be attrac tive to under 18s and now that really powerful handheld sabers are within the reach of most teenagers budgets a lot of these units are in the hand of irriponsible kids who simple dont really understand the dangers or the value of life.

Anyways we are about to get jumped on for talking laser pointers in projector forum.

Paul
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Heh, probably, but it is the 'lounge' not advanced technical discussions.
    You are right about them not stressing the safety aspect enough though, and selling to too-young and unknowledgeable about losing an eye or even worse 2.. yep.. safety 1st.