Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mazyz Module blanking with the QM-2000

Those were some funny movies.. "Y'know I think I could get some friggin' respect around here iff,, bring out the "LASER" beam eh heh heh... " Robert Wagner wearing the eye patch as number #2 and Fat Bastard - when she shoved the tracking device up his ass ... ooohhh .....

Quote Originally Posted by steve-o View Post
    Those were some funny movies.. "Y'know I think I could get some friggin' respect around here iff,, bring out the "LASER" beam eh heh heh... " Robert Wagner wearing the eye patch as number #2 and Fat Bastard - when she shoved the tracking device up his ass ... ooohhh .....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QRy-PEgbls

I think the Austin Powers series is one of the best comedys. I also like the Naked Gun series, Space Balls and of course,,,, Airplane. I'm a big fan of parody's.

Yeah!! All my favorites too!! Was watching Waynes World again (for the 15 time) the other day --guess what Alice Cooper's real name is? Vincent Furnier.Just had to look that up.. Was a very cool song he (they) played in that movie- gonna have to try and find that one ( sorry for the thread hi-jacking you-all...)

Here's a Dr. Evil look-alike.. Joe Satriani playing 'surfing with the alien' --just watch his fingers on that guitar.. the 30 fps cant keep up....
    http://www.veoh.com/videos/e42653wQDPWtfz?confirmed=1

..sorry it's cut short..