Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: windows shuts down software. Why?

What I might actually do is send my laptop to Pangolin and have them figure it out.

Can I just ask...

Is it a Dell laptop per chance?

It's just that I had problems trying to get the QM2000.Net configured on my Dell Inspiron 6400 running Vista 32bit business edition.

I eventually gave up and went back to using my old XP laptop, this works perfectly.

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

No it's a Gateway!

I think I will just go back to my old computer as well. But I still want this fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by winemaker View Post
    No it's a Gateway!

I think I will just go back to my old computer as well. But I still want this fixed.
    Ah well, it was worth asking just in case it was just one particular brand that was affected. I too will one day get around to wasting more time trying to fix the issue, but for now the XP laptop is the one I use for lasershows

Cheers

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001