Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: FS: Lasers, scanner kit, dichro, diodes...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default FS: Lasers, scanner kit, dichro, diodes...

    Ok, I know I don't exactly have the best post count here or anything seeing as I don't usually post here (soon to change). I am well known over at LPF with over 500 posts.

    Anyway I have quite a bit of stuff to sell here, hoping to use the money to buy myself a new animation/beam scanner. I haven't priced anything so please give the best offer you can.

    Dichro:
    (30mm, passes red and reflects green)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300773.jpg
    SOLD

    Andys Dichro/Mirror Mount
    (incomplete, 4x springs included)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300774.jpg

    Red Maglite Torch Housing (Batteries Included)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300775.jpg

    5mW (650nm) Laser Warning Sticker *NEW*
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300776.jpg

    70mW Red Diode
    (In Aixiz Housing and Optics)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300777.jpg

    Plastic Chassis
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300778.jpg

    12k Scanner Kit
    (laser show parts kit, bought from Chinese department store.)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300781.jpg
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300784.jpg
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300786.jpg
    SOLD

    100mW (650nm) Red Laser Module
    (TTL Modulation)
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300789.jpg
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...8/S7300792.jpg
    Last edited by lamborgini8; 06-19-2008 at 03:23.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,585

    Default

    Hi, and welcome to the forum

    It would be nice if you could perhaps introduce yourself. Perhaps it's just me but I like to know who i'm dealing with. One of the best things you could do would be to give us a clue in your profile as to whereabouts in the world you are.

    It's important to gain trust on an open forum, and the best way to do this is post for a while before you offer loads of stuff for sale. Once everyone gets to know you you'll probably find you get more response.

    Cheers

    Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    i know lambo from another forum and he lives not far from me at all (30mins)
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi, and welcome to the forum

    It would be nice if you could perhaps introduce yourself. Perhaps it's just me but I like to know who i'm dealing with. One of the best things you could do would be to give us a clue in your profile as to whereabouts in the world you are.

    It's important to gain trust on an open forum, and the best way to do this is post for a while before you offer loads of stuff for sale. Once everyone gets to know you you'll probably find you get more response.

    Cheers

    Jem
    Agreed, which is why I said I am a well known member of LPF so that if any members from there are here as well then they know I am who I say I am.

    Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    i know lambo from another forum and he lives not far from me at all (30mins)
    Thanks Andy.

    Updates profile by the way.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cleveland, Ohio
    Posts
    2,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lamborgini8 View Post
    Agreed, which is why I said I am a well known member of LPF so that if any members from there are here as well then they know I am who I say I am.
    Although to a lot of the members here, LPF is a place where kids play dangerously and potentially incite new legislation

    If you weren't in england I might take a gander at that scanner!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Yorkshire, UK
    Posts
    4,585

    Default

    Good man Lambo

    Thanks for taking the advice on board gracefully. As previosly stated LPF is not a place where you'll find all members of PL frequenting. Hence the need to re-introduce yourself here.

    I suppose any friend of Andy's can't be all that bad

    Anyway, a big welcome to the forum

    Cheers

    Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    haha your so kind jem!!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Thanks guys.

    I am going to find out how much it will cost to post these worldwide later, so if anyone else is interested
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    1,131

    Default

    How much for the 100mw 650nm with shipping to USA

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    England, Hertfordshire
    Posts
    333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lasernerd View Post
    How much for the 100mw 650nm with shipping to USA
    Will get back to you on the shipping but I am selling it at 30. Any ideas what the cheapest postage will be from England to US? All I can find is ridiculous prices like 45.
    DL - Viper 75mW - Green (532nm)
    DL - 50mW Module - Green (532nm)
    DIY - 50mW - 12k Scanner - Green (532nm)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •