Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: home made 800mw red

Default home made 800mw red

heres stage one of my home made red did not know it was such a bitch to line up four lasers but its done now took me all day to get them right they are set up like this # but square through a pbs cube no other optics used other than the axiz glass three element ones on the diodes ,did not want to ruin the divergence, so i now have a 5x5mm output @0.4mrad cant check the output power as i dont have a meter but may make it to uklem2 and hope somone can help with that,any advice is welcome to have i done this right to get best power out i dont know if the hash configeration is good or nothave left room on it to expand to six lasers at the moment i am drive mitsubishi at 300ma so am hopeing for at least7/800mw output,its all going in a rgb i am making should have brought a blue from bridge but my laptop broke to the funds went into replacing that but i did get a cni 200mw green one month old of ebay for £150 ,saving hard for blue hope to have it by the winter .
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC00216.JPG  

DSC00207.JPG  

DSC00211.JPG  

DSC00209.JPG  

DSC00218.JPG  

Nicely done. Do you have a photo of the dot, and do you plan on reducing the beam diameter?

Also, can you please write in sentances, with punctuation?

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Awwww.... Don't be harsh on the lad I noticed a comma in there somewhere (....diodes ,did.... )and a full stop at the end

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Thumbs up

Nicely done man! Some more pics would nice. Are those die4drives?
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Very nice Just need to make it a bit smaller now
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by drlava View Post
    Nicely done. Do you have a photo of the dot, and do you plan on reducing the beam diameter?

i flunked english at school due to being very ill as a kid and just did not catch up,you want to see the state of my writing its bad,but i make up for
    it with other skills , (so dont be to hard on the lad), lol. i dont plan on reducing the beam size the galvo mirrors can just cope with it, and using a lens to reduce it just ruins the divergence. hi dave bigger is better i might make another and combine the two, i have only basic hand tools to build this with and have had a lot of trouble getting beams lined up far field,its my first attempt at somthing like this and very happy so far, and yes they are robin's drivers ,they work very well ,more pics coming soon as i put it back together again, pulled it apart as i want better beam line up ...........

Quote Originally Posted by badger1666 View Post
    i flunked english at school due to being very ill as a kid and just did not catch up,you want to see the state of my writing its bad,but i make up for
    it with other skills , (so dont be to hard on the lad), lol. i dont plan on reducing the beam size the galvo mirrors can just cope with it, and using a lens to reduce it just ruins the divergence. hi dave bigger is better i might make another and combine the two, i have only basic hand tools to build this with and have had a lot of trouble getting beams lined up far field,its my first attempt at somthing like this and very happy so far, and yes they are robin's drivers ,they work very well ,more pics coming soon as i put it back together again, pulled it apart as i want better beam line up ...........
    please line me out on your red laser solution, supplier or parts and pieces I am looking around and combining 2 650 nm 70-110mw diodes is not quite giving me quivers I just bought 3 25-50 watt 808nm fiber pump lasers and have big plans for them red seems a biotch to produce cheaply green no problem with right crystals mounts optics heating cooling and power supply concerns. also I have a tested 176 IQ but am a serious OCD run on sentence writer and seriously dyslexic but I fix most my transpositions and edit out so do not let anyone run you down your setup speaks wonders about your skill set!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default home made 800mw

thanks frank, i would not say my set up is that great but it works and i made it,as for my skill set, well four years landscape gardening have done brick laying for two years, i also quite happy to wire up whole industrial parks and have done so, done evening courses in electronics , now i am production manager for a small bio tec company making bacteria base solutions for ibs and ibd stomach conditions, so have been about a bit

I am a electronic tech and 20 year union electrician have college 2 years chemical engineering self taught satellite and microwave tech just built a 100mw green scanpro20 lasershow projector looking to build mutiwatt blue/green laser and start a laser sign bill board service I have 128 sq feet on sign space highway, I want to rent out mobile trailer and project real estate prices features onto properties that are for sale

man can I relate to your works disease treatment,they are saying problems with heparin due to bacteria and or viruses causes lesions; I have to empty bladder 20+ times a day chronic urethral pain think it might be something called interstitial cystitus means hemmorages in middle of spaces in bladder hurts like Xell