Thread: This is not

Default This is not

Evening
    OK so "This is not the "My laser is broken!!!" part of the forum, but where is "My laser is broken!!!" , although my laser is not broken.
    Is it in help, or is it more cryptic?
    Currently looking for a suggestion on a robust PSU for a NEOS if anyone has ideas. Also has anyone made their own chiller / cooler unit for a watercooled argon on the forum, as i would love some inspiration, advice and pictures if they have.

Thanks in advance

Lex

Help! or just the general Lasers forum most likely

I *think* the idea is not to post on this part of the forum anything like, "Hey, my junk don't work. How do I fix it?" In this thread, you would want to post something like, "R376 on the light card in my 85 supply has toasted. Anyone have the correct replacement value?"

The nice thing is that this forum has very little moderation. So really, if you just wanted to talk about the origin of wine, I'm sure no one would get too upset!

Well, think i've got the idea maybe. How about the origin of whisky?

Lex

Jack Daniels-- Origin-- Lynchburg, TN, USA --hehe--

Quote Originally Posted by Lexat8 View Post
    Well, think i've got the idea maybe. How about the origin of whisky?
    The origin of whisky is (0, 0).

Duh, everyone knows that!

-J.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic View Post
    The origin of whisky is (0, 0).

Duh, everyone knows that!

-J.
    That's only 2D whisky!

James.

Default The water of life

Evening!
    On the whisky front, I always think that drinking the stuff is far better than talking about it (hic )! Still less of my alcohol problems, and more of the laser problems!

On the Neos PSU, got a price back from Power Solutions Inc, which to me seemed at bit on the high side :-( $205 + shipping. Anyone know anywhere I might get a better price and more robust unit? If not, what should I be checking on the now defuct unit to try to to diagnose the problem??

As for a DIY solution to a water cooler / chiller unit, I think I found one on this site late the other night (very late), and therefore it reamains in the relm of possable dreams and can't be found angain. Should anyone have seen it, please post its whereabouts if know.

The first recorded reference to Scotch Whisky was as ‘aquavitae’ in the year 1494. ‘Aquavitae’ was the Latin for ‘water of life’, which in Highland Gaelic was ‘Uisce Beatha’ (pronounced ‘Isge Beha’). The English found this word unpronounceable and anglicised it to ‘Fwisge’ and later to ‘whisky’.

Cheers

Lex