Thread: Wanted to Buy.........

Question Wanted to Buy.........

I am in need of a 3 to a 5 watt 808 +/- 2nm "C" mount diode with FAC lense. I was hoping to find one for under the current fleabay prices. If anyone has a unit not in use or know of a fair priced source,please let me know. I have an unfinished project that needs to come to life.
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

if you want ten times power 50 Watts at 808nm minimum power and up to 60-100 watts intermittent or with reduced laser lifetime see my ebay auction, it comes with a built in water cooling setup so you do not have to invest $200-300 minimum in a peltier cooler and controller and supply see my ebay auction ebay item number 170233657784, I also have lenses YAG rod 3x12 mm YVO4 KTP and heaters you name it I am obsessed and have it and more!!!
    Last edited by frank_1257; 06-26-2008 at 21:33. Reason: typo

Default We can supply you high power diodes

Hi,

We can supply you high power diodes,if you are interested in or need the quotation,please feel free to contact me,thanks.

Betty
    Betty Pan

E-mail:market@laserbtb.com
    MSN:lasermarket@hotmail.com

I like to deal with people who have up front published pricing if I have to ask its going to be too much. and more than its worth aka non competitive

Quote Originally Posted by MechEng3 View Post
    I am in need of a 3 to a 5 watt 808 +/- 2nm "C" mount diode with FAC lense. I was hoping to find one for under the current fleabay prices. If anyone has a unit not in use or know of a fair priced source,please let me know. I have an unfinished project that needs to come to life.
    best deals I am seeing are the T03 package 2 watt diodes for around $50 from turkey or china I had seen a diy 532nm 500mw output last week all components cooler laser diode all went for $32 wah! I was broke at the time I just bougt 3 fiber laser 25 35 and 40 watts and about to buy a 70watter and just got a blue thin disk yvo4 rated for 100watts 808nm hope to get 60% conversion from 808nm to 473 but would be happy with 15-30% drool!!!! must get a deal on properly cut lbo optics and mirrors

Re:to chinese diode seller too much I am sure way way too much

Not really concerend from where it come from....as long as it it 808nm very near room temp and not +/- 10nm. I would consider combinig two , but the mount configuration gets complex
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Hi,

Could you tell me your E-mail address,I will send you the data sheets about the diodes' specification.

Betty
    Betty Pan

E-mail:market@laserbtb.com
    MSN:lasermarket@hotmail.com