Thread: FB3 DAC, 0.5W MaXYZ modules, 30k scanners, 12x12x0.5 breadboard

Default FB3 DAC, 0.5W MaXYZ modules, 30k scanners, 12x12x0.5 breadboard

I'm trying to sell off a bunch of my stuff to make room for some more!

MaXYZ modules dual setup. Perfect condition, maybe 10 hours on it and the only change was to shorten the cords and add a terminal block which I think is a improvement! Analogue modulation and MM1 mounts for the dicro and PBS. $750 with power supply(norm $825)

*SOLD* FB3 Eval Kit, amazing DAC for beginner, I have it in a case and I will provide the software for it. $350(norm $500)

*SOLD* 30k scanners, with amps on heatsink not much to say here, good condition and little use, $150

12x12x0.5" thorlabs breadboard. Perfect condition, flat and 1" grid of 1/4-20 holes. No damage at all, recieved a New stock. $50

All items have free shipping and paypal only please.
    Last edited by Laser Ben; 06-29-2008 at 12:35.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Lightbulb

Dammit man, a week ago I would have jumped on the maxyz, but I got a 250mW 635, and well... no $. I plan on putting a 75mW blue CNI and a 200mW Lasever up for sale. If I can sell them, and the maxyz are still available, I will grab them from you.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

I know the feeling. I forgot to list this,

Coherent Ultima Dual Detector model very nice, does on screen data logging, beam drift measurements. Includes a LM10 thermalpile detector. Has beam location measurement and will detect 10W with a 1mW resolution 200-10600nm. $1000
    CLICKY!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    30k scanners, with amps on heatsink not much to say here, good condition and little use, $150
    I'm interested in these! PM sent...

Adam

Is anyone interested in the MaXYZ modules? If you buy soon, I will toss in the breadboard and free shipping worldwide!
    CLICKY!!!

can you give me some more info on the maXYZ modules
    -Josh

What he's got is a pair of the famous "Maxyz Modules", which are 200 mw 660 nm direct injection red diode lasers that are assembled by Chuck Barber, aka "Marconi" here on PhotonLexicon. One is set up with horizontal polarization, while the other is mounted such that the polarization is vertical. Both modules are mounted on a metal plate.

Also mounted on the plate is a bounce mirror and a PBS cube, both on adjustable MM1 mounts. This arrangement reflects one beam into the side of the PBS cube while sending the other beam straight through the cube. Thus you can combine the pair of beams, getting a single output beam that is nearly twice the power. (In this case, around 400 mw total)

Ben is selling the pair, complete with the metal plate, the mirror, the cube, and the mounts. Basically it's the equivalent of a 400 mw 660 nm red laser. Brand new, this setup will cost you around $865 + shipping from Tampa, Florida, so Ben's price of $750 (including shipping) is reasonable.

Lots of people here like the Maxyz modules. They have *very* good beam characteristics, and work well with lower-power hobbyist projectors. I have a pair of them in mine.

Adam

thanks for the info andy.. not exactly what im looking for but always good to know.

but i do want top buy the bread box. let me draw up some schematics of my layout and make sure that will fit my needs then i'll send the op a pm
    -Josh