Thread: almost finished

Default almost finished

So here are some pictures of the almost finished projector. I have yet to put in the red and optics. I know the scanners are out of tune but I do not know how to tune them yet any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 014.jpg  

Picture 016.jpg  

Picture 018.jpg  

Picture.jpg  

Thumbs up

That looks pretty good. You've left enough room for a blue, although you may need to put the blue where the green currently is. The scanners don't look so much out of tune as opposed to under tuned. Find your scanner maual and search scnner tuning. Buffo wrote a very nice tutorial on it based on an in person tutorial fom Bill at Pangolin.
    Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by allthatwhichis View Post
    That looks pretty good. You've left enough room for a blue, although you may need to put the blue where the green currently is. The scanners don't look so much out of tune as opposed to under tuned. Find your scanner maual and search scnner tuning. Buffo wrote a very nice tutorial on it based on an in person tutorial fom Bill at Pangolin.

The manual for these galvos sucks but it does tell me what the pots are all though I have no idea which way increases and which decreases. I am reading the tutorial now and making some sense of it.

I do not think I will add a blue they are way too pricey for me right now maybe in a few years when they come down some. I waited 8 years to get a green so I can wait for blue. It will be nice to have yellow when I get the red in there.