Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diode housing/angle

maybe we could do a mini meet up in scotland later in the year

Paul and you guys would be the lucky ones ... but even myself ... jem .. n rob oh and not forgetting carl .... are close enough

it seems the northerners are taking over the UK laser community

cum on you southies ... sort it out ( ok im from norwich originaly but like it better up north ) so im a plastic northerner

but i have to say that leicester seems the ideal place, its middle enough that everyone has to travel a certain distance... and how ever far people have traveled everyone is pleased to see each other ...

all the best ... Karl

Default Scotland meet?

It's very north but I know a venue and can get discount hotel acommodation there.(fochabers) It's a long way to travel but you could make a mini-break out of it, lots to see and do and moray is the home of malt whisky. Hic
    You can even send the other half off dolphin spotting if lasers ar'nt their thing!
    Let me know if you're interested.
    Sammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Banthai View Post
    maybe we could do a mini meet up in scotland later in the year

Paul and you guys would be the lucky ones ... but even myself ... jem .. n rob oh and not forgetting carl .... are close enough

it seems the northerners are taking over the UK laser community
    It's a pity you're on the wrong side of the Pennines though Karl

cum on you southies ... sort it out ( ok im from norwich originaly but like it better up north ) so im a plastic northerner

but i have to say that leicester seems the ideal place, its middle enough that everyone has to travel a certain distance... and how ever far people have traveled everyone is pleased to see each other ...

all the best ... Karl
    I think the community spirit at the meets is one of the things that makes it great. Oh, and of course the lasers

I've heard tell that we're going to have a special chocolate covered laser just to make Karl feel at home

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

im missing out living in Essex!
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat