Thread: FB3 Software??

Default FB3 Software??

what is supposed to come with the FB3 package?

I have a folder that has LA Studio in it, but NOTHING in it opens up or installs. if i double click "shrider," nothing opens. if i click "abstrct," NOTHING happens. and if i click "draw3d," NOTHING happens. whats goin on here??

i tried it on 3 computers. isnt this supposed to be loaded with some other softwares and such? all i have (that works) is "LiveQ."

-Marc

ill respond to myself...

lol...

disregard this thread. i downloaded new ones from pangolin. all works fine. (the ones on my disk DIDNT work!! WEIRD!!)

Quote Originally Posted by gottaluvlasers View Post
    ill respond to myself...

lol...

disregard this thread. i downloaded new ones from pangolin. all works fine. (the ones on my disk DIDNT work!! WEIRD!!)
    There is also an advantage to download the whole package from Pangolin website. The cd version was specifically designed to work only with a highly customized licence file, instead the web version works just plugging the FB3 to the computer. The licence file on the CD looks as a bitmap with the owner's name and a serial number, but contain some code embedded and must be copied to the main directory of the FB3 apps.

Last edited by Pitopito; 07-05-2008 at 22:25. Reason: typo

"instead the web version works just plugging the FB3 to the computer."

Must admit i LOVE PANGOLIN , love the quality of build ,the rock Solid software and most of all Bill Benners dedication to the cause by spending lot of time around here helping out in many many ways BUT i always found their licensing requirements irritating ! So thats yet another imrpovement !

p
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers