Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FB3, CNI 100mw 473nm, 300mw 660nm, SCANECO30K for sale

Default FB3, CNI 100mw 473nm, 300mw 660nm, SCANECO30K for sale

Hi everyone,

Sadly, I've decided to sell off my laser gear to cover some unforseen expenses which have hamstrung my hobbie habits here recently. I will post pictures when I get home tonight, but in the interim, I have the following items for sale:

FB3 "LaFreak" Eval Kit, less than 3 months old, comes with manual, CD, license (obviously), original static wrap:

USD 525 shipping included, OBO

CNI MRL-660 (correction, 650) @ 300mw rated output. I tested it with my cheap hobby tester as around 340mw. It has less than 20 hours on it. Currently has the TTL OEM power supply. CNI will sell the analog PS for USD 150:

USD 350 shipping included, OBO -- somebody tell me if this is an OK price for this, too, please.

CNI MBL-100 @ 100mw rated output. Tested to around 130mw. This has less than 10 hours on it. It has the FDA TTL power supply, again, USD 150 to upgrade from CNI.

USD 700 shipping included, OBO

Lion 100mw 532nm @ 100mw rated output. Tested to around 140mw. TTL OEM power supply, less than 10 hours. It does have an infrared filter on it. I believe Lion makes Lasershowparts cheapie greens that sell for USD 245.

USD 150 shipping included, OBO

Canton Photo 30K scanset (aka Lasershowparts SCANECO30K). Dialed in beautifully, scans 20+ degrees at 24K. A really nice scanset, nearly brand new, about 3 hours on it total. Does not include the DMX board.

USD 300 shipping included, OBO

Please just PM me if interested. I'm really sad to have to sell the stuff, but gotta do what ya gotta do.

Thanks very much.

Will

**Domestic (US) shipping is included, International, I'll give you $10 off any shipping. Thanks! **
    Last edited by will_ko; 07-07-2008 at 18:37. Reason: Shipping - DOMESTIC IS INCLUDED, international will be reasonable :)

interested in the 300mw red, got any pics?
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Hey Andy,

I will post pics of all the stuff as soon as I get home.

In addition, if anyone is interested, I would also sell the whole projector as well. It's (I think) a really nice setup. Mounted in a 4-space gator ATA rack, pole mount on the bottom, fully enclosed, front and rear interlocks, keylock for power and for interlock defeat (so you can work on it, of course!)

Has 3 axis optics from the group buy, fans (exhaust). Custom made relay board and ILDA breakout from the FB3 to the diodes... separate power supplies for the scanners and support equipment/FB3... I worked hard on it

Oh also has a USB to ethernet converter built in, Neutrik EtherCon output so you can run the USB over ethernet long distance, comes with the dongle for the other side as well. Neutrik DMX IN/OUT, Neutrik PowerCon power input... built like a tank for road use.

I'm guessing all told I've got at least $2,500 into it. I'll sell it complete for $1,800. The FB3 and Blue Laser alone were $1,400. This guy as a complete setup will make somebody really, really happy. It's totally ready to go, scans awesome, reeeeel purdy-like. Just add haze and psychotropics

I'll post pictures tonight.

Thanks,
    Will

dont wana rush you, but i was, within the next 5 mins gona pay lasever for a 300mw 635nm red.

so the sooner the better if possible

many thanks
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

If I didn't already have the hobby funds maxed out with this being the annual LightORama controller sale month (my other addictive hobby) I would jump on some of this.

Will has helped me out with some tuning and mods on my projector and I can verify that all of this stuff is basically brand new. He literally just got this projector built.
    Fear Fair - Indiana's Scariest Haunted House
    www.FearFair.com

Wink

What are you located? I might be interested in the enclosure.

O...

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

At long last...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC01454.jpg  

DSC01455.jpg  

DSC01456.jpg  

DSC01459.jpg  

DSC01460.jpg  

DSC01464.jpg  

DSC01465.jpg  

DSC01462.jpg  

DSC01466.jpg  

DSC01467.jpg  

DSC01468.jpg  

DSC01469.jpg  

DSC01470.jpg  

DSC01471.jpg  

DSC01473.jpg  

DSC01472.jpg  

DSC01474.jpg  

And look at that, it's a 650nm... what was i smoking?

Anyways, there you have it. The little board next to the FB3 is my breakout board. Several of the leads are disconnected to completely remove the innards from the case. Everything is molex'd, except for the mains connections which are barrier strip.

Any questions, let fly... otherwise she goes to ebay tomorrow, and i shall sob quietly in the corner while caressing my copy of Real Genius.

Lightbulb

Thanks for the pics man. That case looks nice. How much for it? And where are you located?

I'm in Brookfield, WI. As for the case, make me an offer.

Thanks,
    Will