Thread: Db25 Grrr cant find the link

Default Db25 Grrr cant find the link

I have just spent at least 30mins searching PL ...ITS JUST GETTING SOOOOOOOO BIG !

I remmeber seeing a thread with links to Premade or premoulded DB25 M&F Sockets , saves the soldering !

Does anyone know the links or thread , me fed up looking !

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers

Cool

Are you talking about IDC connectors, where you crimp the ribbon cable to the connector? Or do you mean regular crimp connectors?

What's wrong with soldering?

Adam

Yeah, I had that problem too... PL is becoming soo big, that it sometimes becomes hard to find something back.

Of course, you won't find anyone that is gonna summarize all the relevant parts and put it on a wiki.. That job is just too big.

The strange thing however is that there are loads of discussions on how to connect everything up (specially regarding grounding issues) and not one decent diagram can be found

I'm willing to make a schematic on how to connect ScanPro20k, FB3, and RGB lasers, but it should go on a wiki, not a forum.

hey paul-

i can get as many of these as you want-(literally!!)

either with the solder terminals or with the crimp ends. (requires a special tool which we use at work.)

if you want any, let me know. i could put the wires on the crimp ones if you want. it takes about 30 seconds.

i have the ones with the ribbon cables attached also. those will take me a little while to find though.

We get this sh*t by the CASES at work.

-Marc
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DB25 001_1.jpg  

DB25 002_1.jpg  

DB25 003_1.jpg  

DB25 004_1.jpg  

DB25 005_1.jpg  

DB25 006_1.jpg  

Interesting never seen those crimp ones before ! i think the ones that were talked about and shown in a thread before where possibly premade with a ribbon cable or maybe even press-fit

GLL im in Uk but im gonna PM you about getting some sent over and your paypal address to cover postage ..

Thanks Guys

PAUL
    In the beginning there was none. Then came the light - #1 UKLEM - 2007
    BUY UK LEGAL LASER POINTER :: NEW - Blue 460nm Laser Pointers