Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gas Laser Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Wizardry View Post
    It does over 1 watt, been taken care of nicely, steve roberts ( mixed gas) can vouch for that.

i will ship to the UK , also have a NEOS 4 channel with 15W crystal if interested.

Watercooled, single phase. would be properly packed in mil-spec "waterproof" cases with lots of foam for shipping.

laserwizardry@laserwizardry.com
    Hey,
    I might be interested how much mula do you want for both?

Hey Jem -

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Hi

I would like to add a nice Gas laser to my ever expanding collection. I'm in contact with someone on this forum regarding an ALC68b, but before I finally take the plunge I just wanted to know if anyone else is considering selling a nice Gas Laser system.
    Well, you've got quite the plethora of options, here! I also, can personally vouch for the Lexel 88 being a good choice for a multi-watt, 1Ø, reliable little ion sys - not commenting on any sys mentioned, here, in particular, but just saying that the lexies are small, reliable and bright!

We also have an option, an Air-cooled, 110v - 230V (able to switch over for you upon request) that will do over 1W, all lines. It is mated up with a 250mW diode at 650nm mixed with dichros, but color-sep is with a 'color-box' dichro-wheel, since a PCAOM would barf on those two disparate beam types...

Here are a few pix and I can send more via email - it is small, lightweight, and HAS XYB Cambridge 6800s integrated into the head - plug-and-play (has RCA inputs - we could easily mod back to straight-up DB-25 for U, or make a DB-25-RCA adaptor...) - the only disadvantage is the owner (not us, we just modded it and installed it in a club) wants a LOT of $$ for it... still, small, reliable, bright, and you can carry it under your arm!

Peace..
    J
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...