Thread: Beam Divergence:<1.5mrad, 100mW also USD165

Default Beam Divergence:<1.5mrad, 100mW also USD165

hi everybody:

i've made a very stupid mistake. I confused the meaning of beam divergence with concentricity. There are our new spec below:

New 532nm 100mW Green Laser
    Beam mode: TEoo
    Beam Divergence:<1.5mrad----we test the laser just now ^^
    Beam Diameter:1~1.5mm
    Power Stability: 5%( over 4 hours)
    Modulation: TTL (0~30KHZ)
    Expected Life Time: 5000hours
    Input Voltage: AC 85~265V
    Unit Price: USD 165

New 532nm 150mW Green Laser
    Beam mode: TEoo
    Beam Divergence:<1.5mrad
    Beam Diameter:1~1.5mm
    Power Stability: 5%( over 4 hours)
    Modulation: TTL (0~30KHZ)
    Expected Life Time: 5000hours
    Input Voltage: AC 85~265V
    Unit Price: USD 199

don't worry about the IR leakage, all of our laser have iR Filters, and if you purchase our laser, we would send you 1pcs IR filter free for examination

http://www.newstarlaser.com/product.htm
    email:jane@newstarlaser.com
    msn: jane_newstarlaser@hotmail.com
    Tel: 13512136701
    msn:jane_newstarlaser@hotmail.com

Why did you feel the need to PM me (and probably many others on the forum) with this information. I read your PM and noted the horrible divergence and took it as if the lasers had no IR filter (as you were going to give me one of these free ).

It's one thing being a regular contributor to the forum and then introducing your goods. But to just PM people out of the blue when they don't even know who you are is going to spoil rather than enhance your reputation.

Just a bit of friendly advice

Jem
    Quote: "There is a theory which states that if ever, for any reason, anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”... Douglas Adams 1952 - 2001

Quote Originally Posted by Jem View Post
    Why did you feel the need to PM me (and probably many others on the forum) with this information. I read your PM and noted the horrible divergence and took it as if the lasers had no IR filter (as you were going to give me one of these free ).

It's one thing being a regular contributor to the forum and then introducing your goods. But to just PM people out of the blue when they don't even know who you are is going to spoil rather than enhance your reputation.

Just a bit of friendly advice

Jem

sorry, i am always diving in the forum, it's my first posting here. there is something wrong with my divergence: the real divergence is <1.5mrad, we test it afternoon. The IR filters is to be send for free, i think it would be convient to exam the real output power for lasers. All of our laser have IR filters in it.

really thanks for you advice