Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Snoc Electronics

I don't understand why when you found it was the wrong item delivered and marked as 1W why you then overpowered it anyway? Surely thats the point you should have complained and sent it back if they had been mixed up?????

No-no,You misunderstood me,i said "i am 1W diode",when i did look at the threshold current that is not about 1A.
    At 200mA,i 'd seen the green light.
    You know,the LDs are very sensitive devices,for ESD,and for any electrically fail/mistake.It doesn't like,when you look at.
    If the current reaches the maximal value,thats over,it takes a moment to destroy.I know,for the 1W LD maximal current is 1200mA,but i don't know,thats only an 1W diode.Just repeate myself "i bought marked as 3W"
    Don't want to tease,because my english is very poor I understand everything that You say,but to reply is hard to me,and my spell is awful.
    Probably the burnt LD was my fault,but i know also,that was not 3W laser diode.
    The seller also says that,what You say too.
    The device is in trash now,don't want to waste my time with it,i'll order from other seller as soon as my budget allows.
    I ordered from DTR the second 445nm LD and soon the Mitsu 300mW's, and and and.Western sellers (DTR,Dave,Stanwax )why more honest against chinese?
    The used 808nm will do for now.That's an 1W diode,fortunately with FAC
    Thanks for reply anyway
    Ferenc